Chapter 105

"If Deng Dianshi can help plan and organize the paddy field, then we will save worry and effort."

Jiang Yu later saw the visitor and greeted him with a smile.

After Deng Chenheng and Huo Shu nodded in greeting, the elder saluted Jiang Yu when he saw him.

It's not surprising that people in the village know him. After all, it's been more than two months since their family moved here.

They were relatives of the Ji family. With the prestige of the Ji family in Lin Village, relatives who defected to the family would definitely be recognized by the village very quickly.

But what surprised Deng Chenheng was that Jiang Yuhou actually knew that he had served as a classics historian.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you..."

Seeing this, Huo Shu introduced Jiang Yuhou to Deng Shenheng.

When he learned that it was Dianshi from Hufang, the prefecture's capital, Deng Chenheng became more polite: "I'm really rude, I didn't know it was Jiang Dianshi."

Jiang Yu later waved his hand and said with a smile: "How long ago it happened, Brother Huo is the only one who has the face to introduce me to others like this."

Deng Chenheng said: "How could the younger generation not be like this? Jiang Dianshi loves me so much."

The two of them chatted for a few words and seemed to regret meeting each other so late.

When Jiang Yuhou worked in the Hufang House in the prefecture, he had a good relationship with the official Fang Dianshi who was transferred from the administrative department. He once heard that there was a local Gongfang Dianshi named Deng Shenheng who was very outstanding.

That's when he knew about this character.

Qianhe County, where the Deng family is located, was often plagued by floods in the past. The name Qianhe County is written on the books kept by the state government every year to collect local taxes.

Every year when the payment is called for, Hufang gets a severe headache when he sees Qianhe County.

But Jiang Yuhou clearly remembered that after the autumn harvest one year, when the local government handed over the goods, Qianhe County actually changed from the past and rushed to the front from the rear of the crane.

He has been in charge of these things for many years, and he knows the situation in Qianhe County, so he can't help but feel surprised.

After asking around, I found out that the county government had a new factory, Dian Shi, who led people to dig out silt in ditches, fix embankments and build canals, so that the river water did not overflow and submerge the crops.

Since then, Qianhe County has paid taxes on time and in quantity year after year. Not only has the flood been stopped, the workshop has been able to build waterwheels, increase irrigation, and the grain production has doubled.

With savings year after year, Qianhe County has transformed from a poor county into a land of plenty.

The magistrate of Qianhe County had a good performance in the examination, and I heard that he was transferred to the next state capital.

The people at the top naturally only looked at the leading officials. Only then did they, the junior officials, know who was making great efforts on the front line.

The official's office found out that Deng Shenheng, the official historian of Qianhe County, originally wanted to come to the state capital to work, and Jiang Yuhou also strongly recommended him.