Chapter 110

Huo Shu rode out and not far from the tunnel, he saw several menacing figures not far away.

Several of them were thick and burly, with an imposing manner, and they were not easy to offend at first glance.

The people on duty watched every move of the few people cautiously, and the two sides faced off silently.

It seemed as if any slight disturbance would ignite the flames of war.

"Brother Huo!"

Seeing Huo Shu coming, the people on duty secretly breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment, they seemed to be supported, and they quickly ran over and called out as if they were going to complain.

Even though they have fought against evil and suppressed bandits, they are not timid now. It can be seen that they can't help but feel a little guilty when they see these people.

The important thing is that the identity and purpose of the visit are unknown.

I'm just afraid that there will be another fierce battle when evil comes.

But I saw Huo Shu pulling the reins, looking at the leader and saying, "Why are you here?"

"What, is this not welcome?"

Huo Shu chuckled: "What the hell."

The person on duty heard the conversation between the two, and the familiarity between the words was evident.

They were a little surprised, but they immediately dropped their worries.

"I have heard that some people from the south came from the southeast. They are well-trained and very powerful. They took Canglang Village and Yehu Village in one fell swoop, and also drove away the bandits. This put everyone in the southeast at risk."

"The people under my command came back more than once or twice to report the news, so that people would be alert and pay attention to it, and ask what should be done."

Huo Shu said: "Brother Duan is well-informed."

"No matter how well-informed I am, I haven't received your letter yet?"

Duan Chi walked through the tunnel, looked at the peaceful pastoral village, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

He knew that Huo Shu was by no means a thing in the pool, but seeing the perfection of this end with his own eyes was far beyond his imagination.

"Originally, I wanted to cause turmoil in Tongzhou. Now that you have come to Yuchang, I may have changed my mind and am very happy. I deliberately kept my cool and wanted to wait for you to come and surrender. I didn't want to wait and wait, but the news I got was You have firmly established your roots in the Southeast step by step."

Duan Chi laughed out loud: "You are indeed the person I like, how can you easily become attached to others."

"Brother Duan is laughing, but he's just trying to survive in a crack. It's been a long time since we last seen each other, so I'm going to have a good drink this time."

Duan Chi smiled and said, "I'm not coming to you this time just to reminisce about old times. Do you know the current situation in the south?"

"I heard that the Sixth Prince led the troops to fight against the pirates, and the situation is great."

"That's right. But now the situation is not only great, but also a complete victory. His Majesty Long Yan is so happy that he ordered the Sixth Prince to regain Tongzhou. If he wins..."

Before Duan Chi finished speaking, he looked at Huo Shu.

Even if he didn't say the next words, Huo Shu would understand.