Chapter 79

In October, the riding and shooting range was completed.

While Huo Shu was waiting for the construction team to build, he had already prepared the necessary horse gear, targets for riding and shooting, and other necessary things on the site in advance.

Uncle Fan and others are people who often deal with horses. They can arrange it appropriately on the riding range without asking others.

The bow shop has also stocked up enough long bows and arrow feathers of various colors, and they are just waiting for the cavalry shooting range to open, and both sides will be announced together.

That day Taoyu found some golden osmanthus plants from the countryside, brought them to the city and placed them in the yard of Gongjianfang.

In October, the sweet-scented osmanthus is already in full bloom, with small flowers dotted all over the branches, scattering to the ground at the slightest touch.

Taoyu dug a deep hole with a small hoe and planted a flower tree as big as two fingers together.

Digging holes, filling soil, and watering were all complicated. After planting two sweet-scented osmanthus trees, Taoyu was so tired that she couldn't straighten up. Her face was flushed, and there was a little sweat in her vest.

Unfortunately, it is still morning and the autumn breeze is gentle.

He held the flower tree and sighed. If he was asked to hoe the ground and plant vegetables in the summer months, he would probably faint from heat stroke.

"Little uncle."

Taoyu was thinking about whether to rest for a while before continuing, when suddenly a voice came.

He tilted his head and saw that Zhao Pan was coming.

In just one year, this boy has grown a lot taller and is almost as tall as Tao Yu.

Taoyu still felt a little uncomfortable calling him uncle.

But according to seniority, it should be like this, but that is why Zhao Pan would call like that when no one is around. He usually calls him uncle.

Taoyu was also very happy to see Zhao Pan. The child spent most of his time in the academy and rarely came over.

"Have a rest today?"

Zhao Pan responded to him.

Immediately, he gave the thing in his hand to Taoyu: "Just steamed crabs. I heard that my mother said that this place will open soon. I guessed that my uncle and uncle should be there, so I brought some over."

Taoyu felt the crab was still hot and took it politely: "I was planning to go to the market today, but I'm so busy that I don't have time to go."

"What are you doing, little uncle? I'll do it. You eat the crabs while they're hot."

"It doesn't matter, plant some sweet-scented osmanthus in the yard, come and eat together."

Taoyu turned to the small table on one side and took apart the cooked orange-red crabs. At this time, the crabs were already fat.

"I've already eaten it at home. This is specially brought to my uncle."

Zhao Pan didn't mention his uncle. Last autumn, he also prepared crabs for dinner at home. However, Huo Shu thought there was too little meat and too much trouble, so he didn't like them very much. On the contrary, Tao Yu liked them very much.

Taoyu eats very little and her stomach is easily full. She is very interested in something that takes a lot of energy to eat and tastes good.

"Mother knew that I, Xiu Mu, made a lot of special preparations, so she steamed them in the pot early in the morning and went to the cloth store. The weather is cool in autumn, and there are most people going out to have fun, so the cloth store's business is busier than before. "