Chapter 30

Sun Yuanniang came to the door of Ji's house, straightened her clothes, and touched her bun. Seeing that she looked decent, she walked into the courtyard of Ji's house with broad steps.

Unexpectedly, it was quiet in the courtyard, not even a person was seen.

She simply walked towards the Ji family's patio house. Just when she reached the eaves, she heard voices coming from inside. She couldn't hear exactly what was said, but the tone was brisk.

It was still lively when there were guests.

Sun Yuanniang was about to spit. Their family was notorious in the village and anyone could talk about it, just like a rat crossing the street.

On the contrary, the Ji family is harmonious with He Lele. If the Ji family had not given any face to the You family, they would not be where they are today.

Speaking of which, how could I not feel resentful?

But before she could say anything, the boss of the Ji family walked out first.

"Is something wrong?"

Sun Yuanniang immediately stood up straight and said, "I'm here to do something."

"It's time to eat."

Daniel has been working for the Ji family for several years, and the Ji family does not treat him the same way as they treat their servants. The banquet guests are familiar people who can sit down at the same table and invite him to eat with him. They don't just open a table. .

The food at home is good today, and no one wants to be interrupted while eating.

He was a little unhappy when he saw Sun Yuanniang coming at this hour: "Madam Sun, please wait a moment."

"I'm here to do something important. After I've done this, I'm still in a hurry to do other things!"

Sun Yuanniang felt even more unhappy when she saw that someone who was working under someone else's roof dared to talk to her like this. Those talkative women in the village had just changed their previous flattery towards her family. They were simply short-sighted. How dare a peasant woman and a peasant man, just a servant, dare to yell at her:

"You are a long-term worker, but you have become the master of the master. If you delay my affairs, can you bear it?"

Daniel couldn't argue with her, so he had no choice but to go in and inform Li Zheng.

When the people at the table heard that Sun Yuanniang was coming, they didn't look too good. Ji Yangzong put his chopsticks on the bowl, cursed a few times and stood up.

"I'll just go and take a look. Father-in-law and Huo Lang, you continue to eat. I'll take care of the other end."

Huang Yinsheng said: "Go ahead."

Ji Yangzong hurried out, saw Sun Yuanniang standing outside, and frowned displeased: "What are you doing here again?"

"I'm telling you, Li Zheng, if you hadn't taken care of the village affairs, I wouldn't have come here. But don't worry, I won't come if you want me to come in the future."

When Sun Yuanniang saw Ji Yangzong's impatient look, she was not at all ashamed that the You family had done something wrong. On the contrary, she was too lazy to do any face-saving projects. She said in a showy way: "We bought a property in the city. Ling and I Xiao will be moving to the city soon, and I have come here to do the paperwork."

Ji Yangzong sneered: "It seems that I can't stay in the village anymore, so I'm rushing to move to the city."

"Water flows to lower place, man goes to higher position."