Chapter 58

It was slightly brighter the next day, and the torches of the men in the bearded camp were brightly lit.

"The fever is gone, the fever is gone!"

"My body is no longer hot after taking the medicine yesterday. The medicine prepared by the little doctor is really effective!"

The person on duty reported excitedly. The bearded man didn't sleep much all night and was almost waiting for the result.

When someone came to report, he strode straight towards the end of the tent that was infected with the disease without saying a word.

The bearded man passed through a row of tents, and one by one they opened the tent curtains and took a look inside. More than ten people in the group were infected with the disease, and even those who were dying on the road suddenly gained some energy overnight.

He took a long breath: "Okay! Follow the medicine prescribed by the doctor yesterday and cook it as usual! There are also anti-epidemic medicines, and they will be given separately to the others!"

"yes!"

Here, Huo Shu gently sent the sleeping person away from his body.

He put on his coat and went out. The sky outside had turned white.

Huo Shu opened Taoyu's medicine box, took out a pen and paper and copied a few copies of the prescription left behind. When it got dark, he asked his team to deliver it to the surrounding villages.

It also saves you from having to wait for Taoyu to wake up before transcribing, and allows him to sleep a little longer.

Huo Shu wrote three or four copies, and Ge Liang, Ji Wenliang and others also got up one after another.

He asked Ge Liang to see the situation of Tian Fu and others, leaving Ji Wenliang to help copy.

The two of them wrote quickly, and they wrote ten copies in just a quarter of an hour.

This is not too little. If you write one more copy, you can help one more person.

"Brother Huo, we are already well. We drank medicine three times in a row, and today I don't even feel itchy anymore."

Tian Fu came to report his physical condition to Huo Shu, patted his chest and punched Huo Shu in front of Shi Dun'er.

Looking at life in full swing, it seems that nothing serious is wrong.

"good."

Huo Shu handed the written prescriptions to several people who got up: "Send these prescriptions out, and we will continue our journey at noon when we come back."

"Ai!"

Several men took the prescription and stuffed it into their chests, and were about to climb on the animals and go out, when seven or eight people suddenly came over from the camp next to them.

"Brothers, wait, let's get some food!"

The group of people who were so domineering last night were now carrying a lot of food, and they were as enthusiastic as the waiters on the table.

"You haven't eaten yet, so come and eat some! Come on, come on, they are all prepared by the general and they are still hot."

Everyone looked at the dishes brought over, including chicken, duck, and even rare meats such as rabbit and venison.

There is a fragrant smell from the freshly cooked vegetables, which makes people crawl with greed in their stomachs.

What are the conditions for eating such big fish and meat so early in the morning?