Chapter 75

"This shop is really not small."

The fellow villagers from the northern region took a look inside and outside the shop, and they all expressed the same opinion.

Although the location of this shop is not very good, it is already close to the edge of the city, but considering the desolation of Beiyu County, a few people feel that the shop on the edge of Tongzhou capital is more than enough for the bustling city of Beiyu County.

Several people rode over, it was still early.

The scorching sun of the summer moon is like a leaf that has just sprouted and has not yet become rich green, as gentle as if it has been washed.

Huo Shu led a few people first and arranged for the cleaning of the shop. He also wanted to hire a carpenter outside to make beds for sleeping in the backyard and shelves for the front yard.

You can also buy finished products directly from the wood workshop, but the price will be much higher.

The Ji family has enough wood that can be used in the shop, so there is no need to spend more decoration costs on it.

After making arrangements, he came out of the backyard and saw Taoyu walking slowly from the street.

In his hand, he also held a bean sprout bun that he had taken two bites of.

When she was having breakfast at home, Taoyu secretly put half of her bowl of noodles into his bowl, just to eat some at the morning market in the city.

Huo Shu looked at the man who was walking briskly and cheerfully, like a child. He was helpless but asked spontaneously: "Is it delicious?"

Taoyu moved the buns closer to Huo Shu's mouth: "Try it."

Huo Shu looked at the white and soft dough, with chopped bean sprouts and a little bit of minced meat spit out from the inside. Maybe it had just come out of the pot and was still steaming.

He didn't comment, but he actually leaned forward and took a bite according to the original gap.

Taoyu broke into a small crescent moon bun, and immediately turned into a full moon approaching the fifteenth day.

"not bad."

Taoyu looked at the bun that was about to fall apart in her hand. Only the dough on the edge was left, and all the fillings fell into someone's mouth.

He pursed his lips in confusion and silently stuffed the remaining dough into his mouth.

The shops along the street were opening one after another. When Taoyu came over, he counted them carefully and found that there were currently seven or eight shops open.

It's not much different from an ordinary market. It's all about eating, playing, and shops for daily use.

However, there was a shop that was about to open at the corner of the street. Seeing that it was pretending to be wealthy, he asked about it and found out that it was a salt shop.

Nowadays, the salt business is jointly run by officials and merchants, but the merchants who can obtain the salt quota are very rare, and they must all be famous merchants.

Salt is an indispensable thing for ordinary people to have three meals a day. The salt store has never been worried about business. Once the salt store opens, there will be a lot of people here.

Taking their shop as the center, there are now completed shops to the east of the street entrance.

To the west, paved buildings are still under construction.