Chapter 15

The cart stopped at the gate of the city. Ji Taoyu jumped out of the cart, took three pennies to the cart master, said goodbye to the folks in the village, and then went to the city.

It had rained for two days and the bluestone streets had been washed away and shone brightly. However, there were many people coming in and out today. Although it was early, there were also many muddy footprints.

Taoyu avoided the mud and quickly followed the crowd into the city. As soon as she passed the city gate, she saw a tall figure standing on the left fork in the road.

Today, this man was wearing the linen jacket again, with the plain belt tied around his body, just like when he saw him for the first time.

Taoyu glanced around and saw no one she knew, then stepped forward and said, "Is there something wrong?"

Huo Shu saw the person coming and raised his eyebrows slightly: "No. Where are you going?"

"Go to Azu's medical clinic. I want to go there to sort out the goods, and Azu will calculate my wages."

Huo Shu looked at the dark blue under his peach blossom eyes, which was a bit too obvious under the delicate skin color.

He felt unhappy, and his antipathy towards some people became even more intense: "Would you like to go to Shilibuhang?"

Taoyu raised her eyes: "I have no plans to buy cloth today."

"You don't want to know the result?"

"The result will be known sooner or later, and I'm not in a hurry."

Huo Shu frowned and tightened the reins:

"My conversation with the little girl is neither serious nor serious. You can go with me. When the matter is over, I will take you back to the hospital."

Taoyu's eyes widened and she blinked, accidentally thinking that her ears were wrong. This person could still speak softly.

But then I thought about it, and he knew me quite well.

Seeing that the person still refused, Huo Shu tried again: "Then what do you want, I will buy it for you."

Taoyu found it strange to see Huo Shu begging for help. He pursed his lips to prevent himself from smiling obviously.

Said: "Really, then I want something from Duobao Pavilion, will you buy it?"

Huo Shu didn't even think about it: "Okay."

"Do you know what Duobao Pavilion is for? Just agree to it and talk big!"

Taoyu scolded, and then walked forward with a few steps. After walking a few steps, she looked back at the person who was still standing there, tilted her head slightly: "Hurry up and leave."

Seeing this, Huo Shu's brows moved slightly, his fierce-looking Sanbai eyes melted into some autumn light, and he led his horse to follow.

The two of them went to the cloth shop one after the other.

Shili Buhang is located on Chengzhong Street in the center of Tongzhou City. It is a single three-story building with a very gorgeous and majestic construction.

Jiangnan silks and satins are quite famous and are exported to various places in the Oli Dynasty. For this reason, there are many cloth shops in Tongzhou.

This clothing store has been operating in Tongzhou for decades. Although it is not the largest in the city, it has a location advantage and is considered a coordinate in Tongzhou.