35: Presentation

Haeguk walked towards to see Jungkook and Taehyung who were busy talking to each other in front of the class. "Can't believe this man was a cruel king in his past life and my man was a cold general of my kingdom." She mumbled and hopped on her place, waving her hand at them to catch their attention.

"Hey!" Both of them turned and smiled at her. She ran to them and Jungkook caught her in his arms, spinning her around. Taehyung's eyes flamed but they instantly softened when he heard her giggling in Jungkook's embrace. They looked at him and smiled. She opened her fisted hand to Taehyung to show the flash drive. 

"Our presentation is ready."

Taehyung smiled and nodded in approval. "Pay attention to me too," Jungkook said pouting his lips. Taehyung's smile faltered and Haeguk turned to him before placing a small kiss on his lips. Taehyung tongued his cheek and looked away. "Um. . . Can we go now? The class is about to begin." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Go to your partner, Hae," he said, pushing her away towards Taehyung and she rolled her eyes before walking to him. "He's such a drama queen." She whispered to Taehyung who chuckled at her words and casually shrugged before both of them entered the classroom.

Jungkook watched both of them but someone tapped his back. He turned around to see Hyunjin watching the disappearing figure of Taehyung. "Don't you feel strange about this guy?" He asked and Jungkook frowned at his question. 

He quirked an eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked. Hyunjin sighed. "Suddenly, this guy gets extremely friendly with your girlfriend and joins our squad. I really don't like him." Hyunjin mumbled lowly.

Jungkook chuckled at his words and shook his head. "You have never liked Taehyung. And still don't. I am not surprised." He said and walked inside the classroom, leaving Hyunjin with a questionable expression on his face with his statement. "What does he mean by that?"

-

"Wow, that was really a good presentation by Yugyeom and Hyunjin." The professor said, nodding approvingly and then at the paper in front of him. "So far, I really liked Min Yoongi and Cha Eunwoo's presentation. They added plenty of details and research materials to their work. Anyway, next is Kim Taehyung and Kang Haeguk." He said.

Haeguk stood up, followed by Taehyung, and passed by Jungkook who wished both of them good luck for their presentation. She walked over to the middle of the class and inserted the flash drive. Taehyung stood there with the paper where he wrote the things he would say. They started presenting.

Haeguk was changing the slides and Taehyung was talking about each slide. "Kang Taemoo and Kim Taehyung's rule came to an end. While the Jeons rose to power in 1362 AD. The Goryeo Dynasty ended with Jeon Jaehyun being declared as the new ruler. He later established the famous Joseon Dynasty in 1392 AD." He finished and thanked everyone for listening to him.

The professor nodded while Haeguk pulled the flash drive out from the projector. "But how did you find out about the name of the rulers? It was nearly impossible to do that. There is no evidence like that. Did you use your name?" The professor pointed his pen at Taehyung who looked down, glaring at the floor when he heard the class chuckling. Nobody dares to disrespect him.

"No, sir, if you search the internet well then it is available. We also visited some exhibitions and I even read some articles from that time. It was written there." Haeguk said, standing beside Taehyung and taking the paper from his hands. He looked up at her and his heart again paced up when her fingers brushed against his. She is speaking up for him. He loves that.

He loves her.

His heart beats for her.

"Alright. Alright. Stop laughing, class. None of this is funny. They actually did it better than all of you." The professor stated in a firm voice and motioned them to return back to their seat. "Okay. Now the last pair, Lee Hyeri and Jeon Jungkook." He announced and yawned after having to see so many presentations.

Jungkook walked up to the stage and inserted the flash drive. Hyeri slowly walked up to the stage and stood there to manage the slides on the projector. "You both seem so uncoordinated," the professor said when she was struggling with the flash drive. Jungkook smiled at the professor apologizing to him but waited for Hyeri to connect to the projector. "I hope they do well," Haeguk whispered lowly and Taehyung turned to her. He noticed the sparkle in her eyes for him. He wished she looked at him the same way too.

But soon she will.

She turned to him and smiled. A grin formed on Taehyung's face and he fixed his glasses before focusing back on the front of the class. They started presenting. Jungkook was talking about it while Hyeri was moving to the next slide at his command. Haeguk was carefully watching as she experienced this history herself.

She was at the end of the Goryeo Dynasty and saw all of it happen with her own eyes. The lifestyle, the royalty, the people. Everything.

It was illogical and no one believed her but it was true. She went back in time and was actually a Princess during that era. She was in love with Jungkook and learned that she shouldn't hold her feelings in because of the people around her. She was glad that went back in time and experienced a historic love.

But she felt tragic about the ending.

Her thoughts were cut off when Jungkook slightly raised his voice. "And the previous pair was indeed correct. Jeon Jaehyung of Hanseong became the first ruler of the Joseon Dynasty. Kang Taemoo of Kaesong and Kim Taehyung of Gyeongju were the last rulers of the Goryeo Dynasty." Jungkook said while reading from his notepad but then looked up to see Taehyung watching him with focused eyes. Jungkook flashed him a confident smile but Taehyung furrowed his brows when Jungkook uttered his next words,

"A great warrior from Hanseong killed both of the mighty rulers. And destroyed the entire kingdom of Gyeongju in a disastrous battle."

*****************************

I want my lawyer. Because everything I say about this story will be used against me in the future chapter. So I need to consult him.