Prologue

"The Goryeo dynasty was a period of tremendous religious fervor where they believed in Buddhism. It was a peaceful kingdom made with peace where the founder, Wang Gyeon, brought the kingdom together by embracing the other rulers in 918. Until, in 1362 AD, the rule of the other rulers from that Dynasty came to an end and the Jeons rose to power further establishing Joseon Dynasty."

The girl rolled her eyes at the lecture that was being given by the lecturer in history class at Seoul National University. "I shouldn't have taken this subject for this semester." She mumbled, closing her eyes as she heard her friend chuckle beside her.

"You have already chosen, my lady. You cannot back out." The blonde haired mocked her. She glared at him. "I know, Hyunjin! Stop teasing me." She sneered when the professor closed his book.

"That's it for today. We will see each other after the weekend." She immediately stood up and packed up her things and Hyunjin did it too. "Let's go!" She said and ran down the stairs of the seat to reach the exit of the classroom when she felt her bag being pulled by someone.

She huffed in annoyance and turned around to glare at the cherry-haired guy smirking at her mischievously.

"What?" She snarled and he tilted his head at her

"What?" She snarled and he tilted his head at her. His friend Eunwoo looked at Hyunjin and smiled at him, standing behind Jungkook.

"Calm down, Kang Haeguk. Why so snappy?" He teased her and she tried to pull her bag, asking for Hyunjin to help who just pursed his lips helplessly. "Let me go, Jeon Jungkook!" She screamed.

"Shut up! Did you hear today's lecture properly?" He asked her, turning her back. Jungkook looked into her fuming red eyes, pressed lips, furrowed brows, flared nostrils, and crossed arms. He scoffed and crossed his arms as well, towering over the small girl in front of her.

"Why? Do you want me to give an exam now?" Haeguk asked and Jungkook rolled his eyes before bending down to her eye level. She didn't faze or step back, kept looking at him intimidatingly. "The Goryeo Dynasty was overthrown by the Jeons." He said while grinning and she scoffed.

"Do you want to die? You made me stop because of this?" She asked and he nodded before standing up straight. "It means we have more power than you. You cannot disobey us." She sighed and turned around but he caught her arm.

"What happened now, jackass nerd?" Jungkook's jaws dropped and he released her with knitted brows. "Says the skinny witch!" She smirked.

"I'm skinny until I turn into your fat dad-"

"Shut up! My dad is hot!" Jungkook cut her off and she looked at him in a judgemental manner. She rolled her eyes and turned around again but he pulled her back this time. She turned around and pulled his red hair causing him to groan in pain while bending his head down.

"Haeguk! Fucking leave me!" He screamed but she pulled his hair more. "You little brat!" Jungkook said and wrapped an arm around her waist then fisted her hair. "Jungkook! Fucking let go!" She growled while pulling his hair more with both of her hands. "You let go!"

"Damn it, bro! Let go!" She snarled and he pulled her hair more. "Don't bro me! Leave my hair!" Hyunjin and Eunwoo shook their head and went to them. "Drop it at three, okay?" Eunwoo said and both of them glared at him.

"Okay!" Both of them yelled in unison. "Okay, then, One, Two, Three."

"Ahh! Ahh!" Both of them screamed when they started pulling each other even more. "Jungkook!" Eunwoo and Hyunjin screamed simultaneously. "Haeguk!"

[Meanwhile somewhere in Heaven]

Jin sighed watching them and turned to look at the Almighty sitting on the throne, watching this from his seat. "We are a fool to still have hope in them. They are hopeless and helpless in this generation."

"I still trusted them though. I think we have to do something now." Namjoon said who was sitting on the throne wearing a flower crown. Jin turned to look at him before asking,

"Do they even remember what promises they made to each other in their previous life?"

***********************

Hello, there. I am back with a new book. Hope you feel good while reading it. If you like it then do leave a comment and a vote on the upcoming chapters to help me work on the book more.

Just one thing, I hate history but I had to spend four months studying Korean history, kings, regions, and traditional culture to draft this book. Also, I made up some information to adjust to the storyline and characters. So if you tally with the real Korean history then it won't match completely either. Anyways, I hate history. Bye.

See you in the next chapter when I feel like updating because I'm a good girl of Namjoon who studies for her exams.~