16: Evil Plans

2023 AD

"Where are we going?" Hyeri asked as Taehyung was walking across the corridor to enter the empty classroom. She followed him inside as he closed the door behind them.

"Why did you call me over?" She asked and Taehyung smiled, the darkness filling his orbs as he turned to face her. "Drug Jungkook and seduce him in front of Haeguk. He'll react to your touches and Haeguk will lose all her trust on him. While I'll take care of a heartbroken Haeguk, he'll watch us and that's when you'll tell him that Haeguk wasn't serious with him to be able to move on so quickly over him."

"But they aren't dating in the first place," she said and he smirked, bobbing his head in approval. "I know but still they are attached to each other. They trust each other. You have to break their trust on each other. You get the boy and I'll get the girl." Taehyung stated.

Something about his aura scared Hyeri. She gulped the unknown lump formed in her throat and blinked her eyes nervously. "What if I fail?" She questioned and his smirk widened. He took slow steps to her and she stiffened when he grabbed her by her throat, gently pressing on it.

She choked and looked at him on her side in horror. He gave her a sinister smile and rolled his eyes to the side to stare at her. "If you truly love Jungkook, will you fail?" He asked and pressed his thumb on her nerves.

She felt dizzy and started blinking when she felt her vision blurring. "L- Let m- me g—" He smirked and released her. She collapsed to the flow while coughing vigorously. "Are you crazy? What if you fail? Will you kill him or what? How far can you go for love?" She yells while gasping and panting, passing a rage filled eyes.

He looked down at her blankly and kept his hands inside his pockets as he tilted his head. "Oh, petty girl. You have no idea." He mumbled and turned around, walking towards the exit of the room.

"You have no idea of what I already have done in the past."

With that he exits the room and his eyes fall on the familiar man with brown locks staring at him with wide eyes. Taehyung gave him a sinister smile and turned to his side to walk away.

"Hey!" Taehyung halts on his steps at the voice but doesn't look back. The mentioned man stands in front of him and glares at Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Taehyung who tilted his head in amusement. "You should know it better." He replied with a smirk and was about to walk away but the man stopped him.

"Why are you here, Kim Taehyung?" He asked and Taehyung's smile dropped. He pushed the man's hand away from his shoulder and turned to look at him with dark eyes.

His lips carved into a dark smile that could send shivers run down someone's spine but the man seemed unfazed by this. "It's about time, priest." Taehyung said and moved forward to lean to the man's ears.

"It's time for me to break free from your curse," Taehyung whispered and the man furrowed his brows. Taehyung started laughing like a maniac and walked past him, leaving him in the empty corridor in a haste.

"Explain, Angel Hoseok."

Now this voice made the man shiver. He blinked several times but slowly turned around to face Jin who glowered at him. Hoseok knelt down and bowed, showing his respect to the Godly being.

"Dear heavenly Father, Seokjin." Hoseok mentioned and sat up straight to look up at him. Jin was staring at him blankly but he heard two girls whispering between themselves while watching their professor kneeling in front of a random stranger.

Jin's face flushed in embarrassment and he motioned his face towards Hoseok to stand up who obliged. Jin used his spell to turn them invisible by the human eyes.

"I heard you talking to him." Jin said and moved to the side to avoid others bumping into them while talking. "I apologise for hiding this from heaven, Lord Jin." Hoseok apologized to Jin who sighed and shut his eyes in frustration.

"You didn't just use the rare forbidden heavenly curse but also opened a barrier between the destiny of soul bonding of true love, Angel. This is wrong." Jin explained and rubbed his face in frustration.

"I wasn't aware of my consequences, Lord Jin. It felt like a necessity that time when I casted the curse. I was deep in rage and remorse—"

"Which led you to drive in evil energy from the hell within yourself and cause chaos all over." Jin completed Hoseok's words who hung his head low.

"You weren't supposed to meddle with human mortality but you did." Jin remarked and Hoseok knelt down in front of him once again. "I am extremely sorry, Lord. I am ready to receive any punishment from the Heaven." Hoseok cried out.

Jin opened his eyes and stared blankly at Hoseok. "So he is the one who was cursed?" Jin asked and Hoseok nodded. "Yes, lord. Kim Taehyung is his name." He said and Jin tapped his shoulders and asked him to stand up from the ground.

"We should go to the cafeteria then. I think this is going to be a long one, isn't it?" Jin questioned Hoseok firmly.  He nervously bit his lips and nodded. "There must be a special reason for the angel to use the forbidden curse. Taehyung must have committed a grave mistake to receive the curse." Jin commented and Hoseok bobed his head hesitantly. Jin pointed his finger at him and removed the invisibility spell from them.

"Take us to the cafeteria," Jin ordered and Hoseok turned around in the direction of the cafeteria when Jin spoke again,

"And tell me every single thing that happened back then which remained unknown to heaven."

*********

Who expected Professor Hoseok to be an Angel? Me!

Of course, Angel Hope Sunshine deserves to be from Heaven. What else should he be? Duh!