1: Ex Lovers

Jungkook was sitting on the cafeteria table with Eunwoo while he was applying the band-aid on his face. "Ouch, careful!"

"Where was your carefulness when she was scratching your face with her nails?" Eunwoo complained, punching him and he punched him back on his arm. "Don't punch me! Only she can hit me!"

"You still love her, Jungkook. It's so obvious." Eunwoo pointed out and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Shut up! I don't! She's a brat!" He said and turned to look at Haeguk walking towards a table with Hyunjin when he called her again. "You shouldn't wear too much makeup. You'll grow a mustache." She sighed before turning to him.

"At least, I can grow a mustache." She mocked and he gasped in disbelief. "My doctor says any day now!" Jungkook protested and the whole cafeteria shook their heads, knowing where this will lead to.

"Oh yeah? Well, I won't be able to walk again tomorrow because I am about to go and get railed by an older man." She winked at him and Jungkook's blood started boiling at her words. "What? Who is that fucking asshole?"

"You don't need to worry about that. Peace out, virgin bastard." She said with a mocking smile and Jungkook scoffed, opening his bag and turning it upside down to let all the chocolates, letters, and banana milk bottles fall to the table. "I definitely have more admirers than you, hoe!"

She smirked and tilted her head before returning to Hyunjin and extending her hand. He sighed before passing her the huge plastic bag and throwing it on the table. Jungkook and Eunwoo frowned before peeking inside the bag and gasping.

Jungkook took out the designer bags, purses, pendants, expensive chocolates, and bouquets, not to forget triple the number of letters that Jungkook had. Jungkook looked back at her, who was staring at his dumbstruck face with a smug grin. "What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be counting your friends on two fingers?"

"How are you even here? These people don't like you." Jungkook retorted and she scoffed. "They do like me. Hey, what's up, Felix?" She asked the guy who passed by her with a confused look. "My name is Seungmin."

She rolled her eyes and turned back to Jungkook. "Whatever." She said with confidence when a professor approached them. "How can we mend the conflict of our past, when the conflicts of our present rage on?"

"That doesn't mean anything, Professor Hoseok!" Jungkook and Haeguk said in unison. "You both have chemistry on point but despise each other. Well, those responses were hurtful." Hoseok said, clutching his heart, and then looked back up at them. "To the principal's office now!"

---------------------------------

"Look, who it is, tweedle dumb and tweedle idiot. You will both report here after classes to do some unpaid labor in the office." The principal said to her regular visitors. "I can't, I'm supposed to go and cheer on my girlfriend's volleyball practice. You know I support women," Jungkook said and Haeguk looked at him in irritation.

"Is that why Mr. Feminist? Or is it to watch a bunch of teenage boobs bounces around?" The principal questioned and Haeguk chuckled while Jungkook was glaring at her before turning back to the principal. "Volleyball is an awesome sport-"

"Busted, you are a pervert." Haeguk cut him off. "And what are you laughing at Kang Haeguk? Is that a skirt or a headband?"

"Yes, tell her, Dr. Lee! I'm sick of scaring guys away from her." Jungkook agreed with her. "And who asked you for the favor-"

"Get your acts together or I will personally call all the placement companies here and tell them to not admit you. Get ready to get your online degree at some goofy university in Korea." The principal warned.

Jungkook and Haeguk exchanged horrified glances before bowing at the principal. "Sorry, Dr. Lee."

"Get out! And don't come back." Jungkook and Haeguk dashed out of the principal's room and glared at each other before turning their heads away and walking towards the exit.

Suddenly, a senior passed by them with his skateboard but halted, gawking at Haeguk. "Sorry, are you a model?" He asked Haeguk and she smiled while Jungkook instantly threw him a piercing look.

"Oh, thank you so much. But, no I am just a student." She said in an obvious tone. The guy sweetly smiled at her and started approaching her, "I know this sounds crazy but, would you wanna get dinner?"

Jungkook quickly stood in front of her. "Hey, buddy, keep it moving. Take your broke-ass skateboard and get outta here!" Jungkook threatened and the guy shrunk under Jungkook's dark aura. He quickly held the skateboard and ran away from there.

"You are a dick, Jungkook," She mumbled and he turned around to look at her with a smug smile,

"Of course, it's a big one though. Want to have it in your mouth again?."

*****************

First chapter, are you excited for this book?