2: Magical Fountain

"He doesn't even have a girlfriend," Haeguk complained to Hyunjin while sitting in her seat. "So you were with him till now?" Hyunjin asked while giggling unknowingly listening to her story.

 "So you were with him till now?" Hyunjin asked while giggling unknowingly listening to her story

"Yes, with that Jerk Kook!" She hissed through her teeth. "Oh yeah?" She nodded while he was looking at the end of the class and she nodded. "That Jungkook?" Hyunjin pointed at the end of the class and she saw Jungkook giggling with Hyeri.

"Oh my God, Jungkook. Stop it. You're going to make me choke on my spits" She said, giggling and he smiled back. Haeguk's smile dropped at the scene.

"Wow, Jungkook and Hyeri. That's a pretty hot couple, right?" Hyunjin asked and she looked back at him blankly. "She's only hot from the boobs down, and the chin up. But her neck is kinda busted."

"Are you jealous?" She glared at him. "Why would I be? I don't like him anymore or something. He just likes flirting around with everyone."

"Exactly, he treats you differently." He said and she passed him a confused look. "So? He pulled my hair. What makes me so special?"

"Maybe it's your perfect grades or your killer test scores, or your bitchy personality or hotness." He said and she rolled her eyes. "I don't want him to like me anymore. I'm done with him."

"You mean to say that you like him?" He teased and she stood up, glaring at him. "I don't wanna be here. I have got some work at home." She swung her bag, walked down the stairs, and pushed the couple. "Excuse me, you are blocking the way for others." She said in annoyance and Jungkook looked at her in surprise.

Before he could talk to her she walked out of the classroom and then down the corridor. She was walking over to the exit when she bumped into a guy but he fell back on the ground. "Oh, no! Sorry!" She immediately crouched to lift him up and he fixed his glasses and stood up, staring at her.

His brown hair, thin-rimmed glasses, toffee-colored skin, and Godly visuals were radiating nothing but attractiveness

His brown hair, thin-rimmed glasses, toffee-colored skin, and Godly visuals were radiating nothing but attractiveness. "I am so sorry," she mumbled, bowing at him but he shook his head.

"It's alright." He said lowly, staring deeply into her eyes. She felt intimidated by his gaze so she looked away. "Uhm. . . I'll get going." She said and walked past him.

"Excuse me, wait." He rasped and she turned around to peek at him, scratching his neck while holding the papers in his hand. "Do you maybe know where is the principal's office? I am new here." He said, his lips curving up.

She felt relieved after his smile. She pointed at the board at the end of the corridor. "Do you see that board over there?" He followed her finger and then opened his mouth. "Ahh. . . There it is. Thank you so much." He said with a smile.

She bowed at him. "I am Kim Taehyung. You are?" He asked and she smiled. "Kang Haeguk." He smiled and nodded. "Pretty name. It means Aster flower. Nice to meet you, prin- Miss. Kang."

She shook her hands in front of his face. "No need to be so formal. I guess using my first name is fine."

"Should I, Haeguk?" He asked and she chuckled before nodding. "You can call me Taehyung as well. I don't know anyone here so I felt foreign." He said and she looked at him. "What subjects do you have?"

"Sociology, Philosophy and History." Her eyes widened. "Wow, we have the same subjects, guess we will see each other often."

"We sure will," Taehyung said and she bowed at him before turning to walk away. "We surely will, princess." He mumbled and a smirk crept up on his face, looking at her back, and walking away.

-------------------------

Haeguk walked toward the park and strolled toward the edge of Fairy Fountain. She stood beside the water body and looked at the green lake. "I wish I find someone who loves me a lot." She said, joining her hands and shutting her eyes. "Are you making a wish?"

She didn't open her eyes but kept praying. "You should make a little gesture like money or stuff, you know?" She sighed with her eyes closed when someone pushed her from behind, causing her to fall forward, into the fountain.

She yelped and opened her eyes, sinking in the water, moving her limbs everywhere, thinking that since it was a shallow fountain she would quickly get up but this was deeper than a fountain.

This was an ocean.

*****************

Also can you guess the person who pushed her?