33: Deep Conversation

Jungkook walked towards Haeguk's unit and pressed on the doorbell. The bag of takeout danced on his finger as he patiently waited for someone to open the door and it did. The boy with soft brown curls smiled at Jungkook. "Hyung!" He squealed and hugged Jungkook immediately. 

Jungkook grinned, ruffling his hair, getting inside their apartment, and then passing him the food. "Here, I brought us dinner." He answered and Taehyun took the bag from him before strolling towards the dining table. Haeguk's rented apartment wasn't as lavish as Jungkook's mansion but he liked it more. It was warm, small, and cozy. He loved spending more time in this space than in his own home and he has mentioned it to her countless of times.

Haeguk's freelancing and scholarships help her with the rent and other bills while Taehyun's scholarships help with the other things they might need to buy. Even though Jungkook's parents had offered to help these siblings countless times, they refused. Well, Haeguk refused to take help, to be more precise.

She doesn't like to get favour over relationships and Jungkook respects that quality of hers. She doesn't want to be dependent on others. He is just happy that she lets him take care of her when he is with her and tries his best to help her secretly as much as he can. Buying groceries and keeping them in the fridge without her knowing, paying the landlady when she runs short of money, and making sure Haeguk doesn't get a hint about it, gifting Taehyun his sports accessories which he is too scared to ask from his noona.

"Where is your noona?" Jungkook asked as Taehyun was bringing in the plates from the shelf. "Bedroom. Working probably." Taehyun said and Jungkook nodded before walking towards her bedroom and knocking on it. 

Haeguk who was busy typing on her keyboard, turned around to look at Jungkook. He smiled at her but she focused back on her laptop screen. He pouted and walked to her and held her shoulders gently. "Are you busy?"

"Yes." He frowned at her harsh reply but smiled anyway. 

"Are you angry with me somehow, Hae?" He asked in a smooth voice. She sighed, shaking her head but Jungkook noticed the way her brows were joined together, drawing lines on her forehead. "Tell me." He said, turning her chair to make her face him. She avoided his gaze and he could tell that she was thinking something to herself. He smiled and stroked her cheekbones with his knuckles and she looked at him.

"Okay. Let's start with first things first." He said and snaked his arms around her waist scooping her from the chair. She gasped but wrapped her arms around Jungkook to not fall down as he carried her to the bed. He sat on the bed with her on his lap, his arms gripping his hips and her legs straddling him. He gently rubbed the dip of her behind and nuzzled her neck, taking in her beautiful smell into his system, and calming him down. She had her hands on his shoulders to keep her in place while she could hear their rapid heartbeats echoing in the room.

"Tell me, Hae. Where were you for a week?" He asked and she stiffened. "I don't know-"

"You know. Tell me. Even if you think it is something unbelievable and supernatural, tell me. I need to know." Jungkook said and pulled back to stare into her eyes. "Taehyun is outside. I need to make dinner." She said, biting her lips. He rubbed his palm on her jaw before moving his thumb to press on her lower lip to pull it downwards, his eyes hooding as he took a raspy breath. 

"He never bothered us, baby. I brought us dinner and he is already having it. So now, tell me what I need to know." He insisted and she sighed, giving up. She knew there was no point in telling him about how she fell into a fountain and found herself waking up to Kaesong 661 years ago, how Jungkook was the chief commander of the army, how he met Eunwoo as Dongmin and Hyunjin as Yeji and Taehyung proposed him for marriage but then how she eloped with Jungkook, got married and then killed.

Jungkook laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "So you mean to say that you fell into a fountain and exchanged souls with someone 661 years ago? Are you sure you didn't hit your head somewhere?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "Jungkook?"

"Hmm."

"Be honest with me."

"About?" She breathed heavily and grabbed her phone from beside him. Pulling back from him, she showed him the pictures of him and Hyeri. Jungkook scanned the pictures silently and his lips curved upwards as he stared back at Haeguk.

"Do you trust this unknown number or me?"

"But the pictures-"

"Kim Taehyung," Jungkook interrupted and she frowned at the mention of his name. He smiled and twirled a curl of her falling on her shoulder. "He was there when you received this picture, right?" He asked, voice low and husky. Shivers ran down her spine as he asked that question. She blinked several times before nodding.

He smiled again, something dark pooling in his eyes, and released her hair. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face forward, slamming his lips roughly against hers. Her eyes widened but slowly, they closed when he kissed her. He cupped her cheek and his thumb rubbed her skin warmly. Their lips moved in sync and molded perfectly. He sucked on her lower lip, earning a moan from her. His other hand squeezed her side as she locked her arms around his neck, fingers running through his red locks. Both of their chests rose up and down, against each other, almost losing their breath as they swallowed each other's breaths.

"I love you, Haeguk." He whispered against her lips and she pulled back to see his swollen lips that slowly curled upwards into a smile. His chest rose up with the sharp breaths he took, as he mumbled, staring deep into her eyes,

"I love you so fucking much, Princess."

***************************

They have slept with each other

They have slept with each other. Of course, they were in a relationship for years. What do you guys think they were doing? Just cuddling? <3 So unromantic~