Crush!Kuroko x Reader - Rejected

Requested By - im_such_a_dork

Week 2 Theme- Angst

——-

You walked up to Kuroko, this was the day you would confess to him, there was no turning back.

You patted his shoulder and he turned to you, "(L/N)-san?"

You looked into his blue eyes and gulped then smiled, "Kuroko, I was wondering if we could talk for a second?"

He nodded and followed you away from everyone.

You and Kuroko had been friends for a while and you started developing feeling for him sometime ago. With fear of being rejected you never told him about your feelings, but it had been a while and these feeling began to grow.

"Is something wrong (L/N)?"

You shook your head, no one was around you could say it now.

"Kuroko, your a really good friend to me, and I enjoy your company, but recently I had this feeling, I have fallen for you," you said that closed eyed.

You opened them to see his reaction, he had his poker face on and didn't say nothing for a while.

"I'm sorry (L/N)," he replied politely, bowing .

You closed your eyes again tears threatening to fall out, "ah, it's fine, I hope we can still be friends," you gave him a half smile then left before he could say anything else.

A week went by and you avoided Kuroko, you didn't want to cry in front of him.

Your friend comforted you and your sister bought you ice-cream, cookies and other goodies.

One night you were walking home and the light had turned green, you suddenly began walking without a second thought. A car came speeding and tried to slow down when he saw you but failed.

You laid on the ground with a pool of blood under you motionless.

Kuroko had heard the news of your death and rushed to your home unconvinced.

"Is (L/N)-san here?" he asked a worried look noted on his face.

The woman shook her head and gave him a sad smile, "my daughter passed away."

Kuroko didn't know what to do he walked back and forth with his hands on his head, "she can't be dead, she can't be," he repeted over and over again.

It was reality though, you passed away.

Kuroko regretted rejecting you, he should have been with you, he should have said he liked you, none of this would have happened.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry (L/N)."