Sensei!Kuroko x Girlfriend!Reader - Lies (PART 1)

Sorry for slaking off lately I'll be leaving in a couple of days so we have been busy. Again sorry updates will now be much slower than usual.

----

You waited for Kuroko at the door of your apartment a couple of boxes around you. You were moving out and with Kuroko, your parents didn't know since you lived a bit far and you didn't plan on telling them as yet.

I was just that he was busy with work and you lived a bit far from him so you two barley got to see each other these days. Only during the weekends or when he had time, which wasn't much.

He was busy making lesson plans for his high-school students, or at meetings, and when he did have free time he wanted to spend time with his mum who was in the hospital. So, during the month you'd only see him once or twice.

You didn't blame him though, you knew he had much more important things to do, but you had gotten lonely and it was decided you would move in with him.

It was fine since his apartment had two bedrooms which made you feel comfortable.

"(F/N), your ready, lets go," Kuroko said greeting you then taking a box, "I'm actually happy that your moving in."

You smiled and nodded, "yeah, we'll get to see each other a lot more, and you don't have to worry about breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any housework."

He giggled, "don't work yourself to much, your moving in so we can be around each other more not to take over the housework."

A week had passed since you two moved in together and today you two were at the shop looking for extra things since it was now two of you instead of just one.

"Oh, Tetsuya! Let's get these!" you exclaimed holding up two matching mugs, they were the last ones there.

He nodded and pushed the cart towards you, that night you filled the mugs with hot chocolate since the night was chilly, and both of you sat on the sofa sipping it making small talks.

Kuroko wouldn't be coming home until late since the students had an exam tomorrow and he wanted to stay back and grade some of the tests. He wanted to be able to finish it with no distractions so he wouldn't have to worry about them later.

***

It was already late and Kuroko still hadn't come home, his tea had gotten cold you threw it out and started making a new cup.

Suddenly your phone began to ring, you looked at the caller, it was your mum. You answered it and the two of you started talking about random things, there was a long pause before your mum began to talk again, "(F/N), have you moved in with your boyfriend?"

"W-what!" you gulped shocked and nervous, how had see known you never mentioned it on any of your calls.

"You can't lie to me dear, lately you stopped complaining about living to far from your boyfriend and only being able to see him once or twice every month."

"I'm sorry mum, it's just that I wanted to see him more," you confessed, "we don't share rooms or anything though, we just live together!"

You heard your mum laugh, "don't worry I believe you, but I don't think your dad will approve it, he had trouble letting you move out of our house much less moving in with Kuroko."

"Ah, I know, that's why I haven't mentioned it as yet, I was going to wait until our relationship gets stronger and Tetsuya has more time, then I would have brought him over, but I don't think that it is a good idea," you paused, "how about I bring him this weekend?"

"That sounds good."

After a couple more minutes of chatting you hung up, it was now very late and there was still no sign of Kuroko. You were very tired and you got up to throw out the tea you made again and this time left the mug empty.

Soon later Kuroko returned and saw you seated on the couch looking very sleepy, "you should get some rest," he said worriedly, very worriedly. As if he was hoping that you would have been asleep so he could sneak in with no questions, but relief washed over him since you didn't ask.

You looked up at him and told him about the call with your mum, "you don't have to worry about it (F/N), leave it to me."

That weekend you and Kuroko were sitting in front of your parents, your father thinking hard and you wishing to be else where.

"I'll allow it," he said after a while, "but no funny business, of else your moving back in with us, you are pleasant young man so I trust you."

You were so happy, Kuroko smiled and nodded, "don't worry I'll take care of her."

***

It had been three months since you started living together lately though you noticed Kuroko was coming home late and spending his free time somewhere else. You didn't know where he went or what he was doing.

You were coming home from work that day and saw a girl outside your building. She looked lost but when she saw you she perked up and rushed towards you.

Before you could say anything or go anywhere she stopped you, "your (L/N) (F/N), right?" she asked and you nodded.

"Ah, I thought so, I'm Momoi Satsuki, I have a request," she began, "break up with Kuroko and move out of his apartment!"

Her request caught you by surprise, you definitely weren't expecting that, "huh?"

"Me and Kuro-Tetsuya have been going out for a couple weeks now," she said looking excited, "I really love him, and I have this feeling he loves me to!"

You shook your head, "sorry," you didn't believe a word she said, Kuroko wasn't that kind of person. He was sweet, gentle and would never cheat on his girlfriend. Even so it bugged you that night when he came home late without a word.

The next day the pinklette was there again this time she had more to say, "our relationship is legal, I'm graduating this year! In a month from now to be exact."

You ignored her and time came when the high schoolers graduated, and summer began, you hadn't seen the girl after the graduation, or hear from her, but it bothered you every text of phone call Tetsuya received was from her. Your suspicion gotten the most of you and you didn't know what to do except confront and ask him.

He can home late, again, you were use to it now though, you sat on the couch sipping tea from your mug, the one that matched with Kuroko's. He was off when you stopped him, "Tetsuya, come sit here for a minute."

He stopped then started walking towards you, taking a seat on the couch facing you. A cup of cold tea in front of him in his cup. It had become a habit of filling a cup of tea or something for both you and Kuroko finishing yours then refilling both of the mugs, drinking out yours then leaving his to get cold.

"I was wondering if you know someone by the name of Momoi Satsuki?"