Kuroko x Reader - Childhood Friends

You and Kuroko were childhood friends, always together.

When the two of you were younger you were the taller one, Kuroko on the other hand was shorter, it bothered him allot because he liked you.

He didn't like you thinking of him as a child.

Or when you called him 'cute'.

He wanted you to look at him as a man not a cute little child.

You found it adorable when he tried to be manly, you also tried your best not to laugh or pinch his cheeks.

When the two of you started middle school he became the taller one and didn't smile or laugh as much, but the two of you were still great friends.

You had a feeling that he didn't like you as much now.

He didn't try to prove anything and he wouldn't do the cute things he use to do.

You left to America before the second year of middle school started, he was disappointed but you didn't notice it because of his usual poker face.

You came back to Japan in your first year of high school.

You and Kuroko didn't keep in contact, you thought you'd get in the way so you left him in peace.

When you came back you were to attend Seirin High, the school that both of your parents went..

You had heard that the basketball team needed a manager, since your passion was basketball and there wasn't a girls team you decided on becoming the manager.

YOUR POV

"Hi, i'm (L/N) (F/N), i'd like to be the manager please."

I told the coach... Riko Senpai.

She nodded and smiled.

"Yes we need an extra hand around here, let me introduce you to the team. This is Kagami, Hyuuga, Izuki....Hey where's Kuroko"

My heart skipped a beat. I looked at the boys and saw my blunette friend standing next to Kagami.

" I'm right here."

I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I haven't seen him in so long. I jumped on him causing him to fall back.

"Tetsuya-Kun!!! It's me! It's me!" I squealed.

Everyone looked surprised even Kuroko. I quickly got off of him and helped him to his feet. When he got up he looked at me.

"Nice to see you back (F/N)-san."

He gave me a small warm smile.

I could probably win him over once again.