Kuroko x Reader- Marriage (REQUESTED)

Requested By- sasuko_uchiha73 or KuroYashi

Please forgive me, I just had to make it a bit sad. Sorry.

I am not taking anymore request so please don't, I feel bad rejecting it...

——

You layed in bed restless, you couldn't fall asleep since you were too excited. You tossed and turned watching the time pass by.

Your mother came in to check up on you and saw you wide awake, she sighed and sat at your bed side. Brushing your hair with her fingers she smiled, "if you don't fall asleep you'll have bags under your eyes and you might miss your wedding."

You got up and hugged your mum, "can you sing me that lullaby that you use to sing when I was little?" you requested laying back down. This was the last night she would be able to watch you fall asleep and sing to you like she had done when you were still very small.

Her voice soothed you to sleep as you grasped on to every word memorizing it, so hopefully you could sing it to you children.

***

"Wake up (Y/N)!" Riko yelled pulling the covers off of you and Momoi dragging you out of bed, "you can sleep all you want with Kuroko-kun tonight," Riko teased.

You blushed then called, "mommyyy, two mean monsters are attacking me!"

She came into the room and shook her head, "hurry up and get ready," then started coughing, making you get up and walk to her worriedly, "don't worry about me dear, I just caught a cold."

"Mum if you're not feeling well I could ask Tetsu to hold the wedding until you get better," you said picking up the phone.

She just took it away from you, "I'm fine I swear."

After a moment Riko and Satsuki dragged you away, their makeup skills was much better than their cooking skills.

"You know if your father was here he would have probably said, I've got the prettiest daughter in the universe no one can beat her beauty," your mother giggled remembering the commotion he started in the hospital claiming you were the most cutest baby he has ever seen.

"Don't worry he is watching you though, and probably bragging to the other souls and everyone there," Riko broke in, everyone laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door,Satsuki opened it then closed it, the person on the other side tried to push the door open, "you can't come inside, you'll get to see her soon."

Riko went to help, "leave Kuroko," she ordered.

***

You and Kuroko were standing in front of each other, you were trying to hold yourself from bursting into tears, and so was every other girl and some guys there. Kise already was bawling his eyes off.

"With the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Kuroko leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, a soft warm kiss, then pulled away.

Everyone got up and clapped, and sheading tears, "throw the flowers!" someone said.

You threw it and it landed in Riko's hand, she glanced over at Hyuuga they made eye contact, and blushed turning away.

"Looks like we'll be having another wedding soon," Satsuki announced, " looks like everyone is nearly married, (Y/N) and Tetsuya, Riko and Hyuuga, me and Daiki," she looked up at her husband with a smile.

"Me and Riko aren't married," Hyuuga muttered.

"As yet, your not married as yet," you broke in.

Your mother smiled, "promise you'll take care of my daughter for me and my husband?" she asked Kuroko.

"Always."

***

A week passed and everything was going fine until the hospital called your home.

You and Tetsuya rushed to the hospital only to find your mother laying on the hospital bed not moving, her face was pale and her hands were cold even so she had a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry miss, but today was her last day, we couldn't do anything," the doctor said before he left.

'That's why she didn't want me to cancel the wedding,' you though as you bursted into tears, Tetsuya wrapped his arms around you a few tears also slipping from his eyes.

That night you hoped your parents had reunited and were happy together, even though they weren't here anymore you knew they would always be watching over you.