Kuroko x Gamer!Reader - Video Games

To all people who didn't put in a form thingy in the previous chapter please do. It will be posted soon.

Can you guys please do the thingy in the comment box below, it looks like this —> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7SF6B6

——

"Tetsu~! Let's play a game~!" you called to your boyfriend who was just sitting on the couch watching the TV.

"I'm not very good at video games (F/N), actually really bad," he admitted.

You giggled at his bluntness and shook your head, "come on, I'll teach you," ever since your brother left to America you had no one to play your video games with.

He gave in as you started to hook everything up to your TV, you handed him a controller and started the game.

"(F/N) this is hard," he pouted after losing for the fifteenth time. You slide over next to him and pointed out what he was doing wrong.

"This one is to go left, this one makes you jump..." you continued explaining to him, "and this one pauses the game."

"I see, it makes a little more sense now, why didn't you tell me this in the beginning?"

You shrugged and gave him a sly smile, he actually improved a little bit, not very much though.

Suddenly a monster appeared on the screen making Kuroko jolt back and drop the controller.

'KURO DIED' showed on the screen since Kuroko's character was killed.

"That surprised me," he muttered, as you continued to play on your own. After a while it showed '(Character's Name) WINS'.

"You win again," Kuroko sighed, "again or no?" he asked.

"Nah, it's nice out lets go, and since you kept on losing you get to treat me to Maji Burgers."

He nodded, " as you wish, but I won't die next time."