Tsundere!Kuroko x Reader- Hidden Inside (REQUESTED)

Requested By: GrayLuCelestIce

------

Behind that poker face what is hidden?

You ran down the hallways not looking where you were going, when you crashed and fell on top of a certain bluenette boy.

"Kuroko, I'm so sorry!" you exclaimed grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"I have to go, sorry, talk to you later," you smiled and ran off.

"Oi, Kuroko, do you like (L/N)?" Kagami asked looking at his flustered friend.

"I don't know what your talking about," Kuroko looked away and blushed.

It took a couple of minutes for Kagami to process what Kuroko just said, this wasn't like him at all.

"Wai a minute. Wait a minute. KUROKO YOUR A TSUNDERE!?!"

"Your being to loud Kagami, we'll be late for class if we don't hurry," the shorter male replied ignoring the question.

-TIME SKIP-

You were invited by Kagami to join them during lunch, mostly because he wanted to conform that Kuroko was a tsundere. You gladly accepted, since your best friend was sick at home and you didn't feel like to sit with the other girls.

They would probably question you about your ex that you broke up with a month ago, and you didn't feel like to talk about it again.

"Kuroko- kun, are you ok,"you asked touching his forehead.

"I'm fine," he brushed your hand away and looked to his side.

"As I suspected," Kagami said scratching his chin,"Kuroko is a tsun-"

"(L/N)- san, how was the math exam," Kuroko said cutting off Kagami.

You looked at both of them confused,"it was fine I guess, but I am pretty sure I got question 9 and 14 wrong. Why?"

"I was just wondering, how about you Kagami?"

"It was hard, I kinda forgot to study," he thought for a moment then got up,"I just remembered I have something to do," he said after a while and ran off.

You silently ate your lunch, sneaking peaks at Kuroko every once in a while.

Suddenly you moved close to Kuroko and pecked his cheek, and watch him turn bright red.

"You are really different then everyone thinks, tsundereish," you smirked.

"I-I don't know-" he stammered and looked away.

"Don't lie," you waved your finger in front of him,"you like me don't you?"

-------

Sorry due to my new messed up schedule I am kinda late, I have most of the one-shots written in my notebook.

I am usually out until 9 in the night busy with stuff, so updating everyday may be a little difficult, I'll try my best though!

Other then that I was trying not to make Kuroko to OOC so I don't think I did the tsundere personality perfect.