Kuroko x Senpai!Reader - Whispers

Dedicated to: xAnimeAddictx... Haha you got it right~!

I'll continue the angst week tomorrow...

----

"(Y/N)-senpai," Kuroko called you as you rushed down the hallways, you stopped and smiled at him allowing him to reach you.

"How many time do I have to tell you to drop the 'senpai'?" you giggled and pecked him forehead.

He quickly muttered a sorry then looked up at you, you were taller than him by a few centimeters it bothered him and made him want to grow.

"You want something?" you asked patting his head, more like a younger brother or a little friend instead of a boyfriend.

He nodded, "do you have (Random Club Activity) after school today?"

You shook your head, "why?" you asked.

"I was wondering-" he began but stopped upon hearing some students start to mutter things about you two.

You were beautiful and every guy in the school liked you, you were quite popular.

"Why is she dating a guy like him, he's literally unnoticed by everyone!" a girl mumbled to her friend, she nodded and they continued talking about your relationship.

You noticed Kuroko was getting uncomfortable, since he thought he was no good for you.

Suddenly you pulled Kuroko into a kiss causing everyone to gasp, you two pulled away and you sent a cold glare to everyone whispering or staring.

Kuroko shocked didn't know what to say or do.

"I really love you Tetsuya, no matter what anyone says!"

"I love you too," he whispered lowly but you heard him, "I was hoping we could go on a small date after school."

"Of course!" you shouted hugging him, "I'll wait for you by the gate after school!"

He nodded then smiled.

Age or height doesn't matter when you two both love each other dearly.