Kuroko x Tsundere!Reader - Our Love (REQUESTED)

Requested By- CrimsonKnightRuby

Hope you like it I don't think I got the tsundere personality right. I'm not so good at it, sorry...

——-

She was alone standing in the corner of the room, her arms crossed and her mind was elsewhere. Frowning at everyone who came up to her, so they all stayed away from her.

She didn't seem to have any interest in anything that was happening.

"(L/N)-chan, I dragged you to this party to have fun, why don't you dance," (Friend Name) whined.

Of course she came with someone, she was perfect. (Friend Name) was pretty and always seems happy. Everyone liked her.

"I-it's not l-like I want to j-join, I have no on-one," you stammered.

"Your expression is driving all the boys away, drop the tsundereness for tonight," she suggested, but you blushed and looked away shaking your head.

"How 'bout you ask Kuroko-kun~," she winked,"he's alone~."

You though about it for a moment, you didn't really like the idea, being asked is much easier then asking. You decided to stay in your corner for a while longer then leave.

You changed your mind, it was awkward standing in the corner alone. You quickly walked up to Kuroko and patted his shoulder, you didn't want to chicken out last minute and turn around.

"I was w-w-wondering you k-know, n-no that I c-care b-but."

"(L/N)-san would you like to dance," Kuroko said cutting you off and took your hand.

You blushed madly and nodded then shook your head.

"I'll take that as a yes," he nodded and pulled you hand and put his arm around your waist. You stood there frozen in place.

"Just follow me, (L/N)-san."

He spun you around, you were actually having fun, not that you would admit it though.

That night was the most magical night of your life, you felt like a princess and Kuroko was your prince. You kept how you felt inside, and just followed Kuroko.

He watched you expression, it seemed happy. He slowed down a bit and pulled you closer to him.

You blushed his face was so close to yours, you attempted to pull away, but he was stronger than he looked. His lips crashed against yours, and you stopped moving.

When he pulled away you blushed and hid your face behind your hand. Suddenly you heard clapping you peaked to see what was going on.

You saw everyone looking at you and Kuroko. This made you blush even more. Kuroko moved your hands away.

"You don't look well (L/N)-san, should I give you kiss to make you feel better," he asked.

"Kuroko you idiot!" you shouted and ran away.

You were so happy, but you weren't looking forward to school tomorrow. Kuroko on the other hand couldn't wait.

———-

Next Day

"Umm, Kuroko who is that?" Kagami pointed to you standing at the gym door.

"She's my girlfriend," he said placing a kiss on you cheek.