Kuroko x Shy! Artistic! Reader - Two Hearts

You sat in class across from Tetsuya doodling him, and smiling to yourself. You loved everything about him, and you've drawn him so many times it was now really easy for you to draw him without having a picture of Kuroko to look at.

Your friend leaned over and sighed, "you should talk to him if you like him so much."

"E-eh! No!" you said looking up from your drawing, "how would I!"

She shook her head and laughed, continuing to draw her herself on her paper. You two had met in art class, which she had been forced to take, but ended up loving it. It turned out well for you since you made a friend.

"Maybe I can talk to him for you?" she asked as soon as the bell went.

You shook your head and started for the door, "it's OK," you whispered, "I mean he's busy-"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to shit talk, anything can happen," she shrugged, "look at it this way I ended up with Kise, regretting it, but it happened."

You giggled, "and you happen to love him a lot."

(B/F/N) looked away scratching the back of her neck not saying anything more. She didn't like admitting her love of like for people. It made you two closer friends though, the fact that you two knew each other so well. You both knew what the other wanted.

She knew you wanted to at the least to talk to Tetsuya.

You knew she wanted Kise to hangout with her for once, instead of constantly being busy. Due to this they were on a "break" which she played as if she didn't care, but very well did.

"So," you thought for a moment, "can you talk to Kuroko-kun for me?"

"Of course, who do you think I am," she laughed pouting to herself, "I'll talk to him after school today, tomorrow he will be in your arms."

You blushed hitting her playfully.

When the last bell went, (B/F/N) went to talk to Tetsuya, and you went off to the park. You sat quietly on the bench drawing the scenery in front of you.

"Your really good," a voice said from behind you.

You jumped and turned around, seeing Kise you were calm once again.

"Hey," you muttered turning back to your drawing.

He sat next to you and watched you for a while, "hey, (Y/N)-cchi, how's (B/F/N)?"

You closed your art book and turned towards him, "she's good, amazing actually, having fun and all."

"I see, so where is she?"

"She said she was going to talk to Kuroko-kun, after school, when every one left," you smiled innocently knowing exactly what he was going to think.

"O-oh, that Kuroko-cchi," he mumbled, then suddenly turned to her, "but I love her, and I miss her, and I can't live without her!"

"She's talking to Kuroko-kun for me," you said slightly jealous of (B/F/N) having someone who loved her a lot, "she misses you a lot even if she doesn't say anything."

"Yes! I knew it! She still loves me!" he yelled happily, "wait...why is she talking to him for you."

You blushed and turned away, making Kise smirk the fanboy, "our little (Y/N)-cchi has a crush," she said crushing you with a hug.

You pushed him away, as soon as you did your phone made a sound notifying you that you received a message.

'Mission Accomplished General, I expect a raise + he wants to talk to you know, where you at girl?'

'Same park as usual.'

'Be there with your boi in 5.'

You giggled causing Kise to look at you curiously, "she and Kuroko-kun are coming, you should stick around."

He smiled and nodded, happy you didn't kick him away.

Kise saw them first, well you both saw (B/F/N) first before Tetsuya. He ran to her, she argued with him then nodded at something he said, and turned to Kuroko pointing you out. Tetsuya started walking towards you and Kise and (B/F/N) headed the opposite direction.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan," Kuroko said.

You motioned him to come sit with you, and he did.

"Where did those two go?" you asked looking at the direction they had gone.

"(B/F/N)-san and Kise-kun argued about their relationship then they decided that they'll forget it but Kise owes an apology..."

You shook your head and sighed, "those two."

"I know what you mean."

You two sat in silence before Tetsuya pointed out your sketchbook, asking if he could see your art work. You handed him it and watched him go through it.

'Thank god,' you thought, 'all my drawings of him are in another book.'

Ypu had forgotten that you had done one of him playing basketball and when he pointed it out you blushed.

"S-sorry," you staggered.

"Why?" he asked, "its a really good drawing of me, I like it."

You two smiled at eachother, and there was that connection. Lile a great person once said "anything can happen."