Husband!Kuroko x Pregnant!Wife!Reader - Secrets

Week 1 Theme Fluff

——

Positive, that's what it marked, you were pregnant. Pregnant with Kuroko's child. You just had to get pregnant now, it wasn't the right time since you and Kuroko been having a hard time recently. Finding jobs, paying bill, and other stuff.

"So, is it a positive or negative?" you best friend asked, you were at her house since you were afraid of the results.

"Positive," you muttered.

Her eyes widened then she smiled, "that's great! I'm going to be an aunt!" but she stopped cheering when she saw your face, "sorry, what are you going to do?"

"I'll keep it a secret for now."

Both of you thought it was a bad idea, but (B/F/N) didn't argue, she knew everything wasn't going so well.

At home that night you sat in bed rethinking if you should tell Kuroko or not, he had come home late.

"How was your day, honey," you asked hugging him from behind.

He sighed, "not so good, I got fired again," he kissed your forehead, "don't worry I found a job that's why I came home late."

"You shouldn't tire yourself to much Tetsuya."

"I do it for you, I fear if I don't you'd leave me," he admitted.

You snuggled against his back, "idiot, I'll never leave you."

Though keeping that you were pregnant was hard you managed to keep it a secret, even so Kuroko was suspecting.

Soon you started staying at (B/F/N) house since you feared that he would find out.

One morning you came home and was surprised to see Kuroko at home.

"Where have you been (F/N), why haven't you been coming you," he questioned.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled.

He began asking a whole bunch of questions at once and you couldn't take it anymore, and passed out.

Kuroko began to panic and rushed you to the hospital.

"She was under stress, if pregnant women are under stress they'd faint, or even worse, it's not easy for them," the doctor told Kuroko.

"Pregnant?"

"I'd suspect you would know, since you are the husband after all."

After the doctor left you woke up.

"Why didn't you tell me," Kuroko asked hugging you, "why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant."

"I was worried, about you, the jobs-"

"You don't have to worry about me or my job, Akashi found me a job and threatened them to hire me..."

You giggled, that Akashi.

"If this ever happens again you have to tell me."

You nodded, "what do you mean by next time?"

"We're obviously going to have more than one child, maybe seven, or ten!"

"Ah that's nice. WAIT! WHAT! 10!"