Doctor!Kuroko x Patient!Reader-The Doctor (REQUESTED)

Requested By: GrayLuCelestIce

Second one-shot for today.

They call doctors sensei to in Japan.

------

"(L/N) (F/N), Kuroko- sensei can see you now," a nurse called.

You were here to get a vaccination, everyone in your family had already gotten it and you kept on delaying it to another day.

You were going to do it today and get it over with, you got up and followed the nurse it was to late to turn back.

"Go in, he's waiting for you," the nurse said with a smile and walked away.

You stood in front of the door to afraid to open it, suddenly the door opened reveling a not to tall but not short blunette man.

"Your here, I thought you were still in the waiting room," he said waving his hand for you to come in.

"Are you nervous?" he asked, you nodded.

"Hmm, it will be over in a second, but you could hold my hand if you like."

You took his hand, desperate for it to all end and closed your eyes expecting the needle to be like a knife piercing through your body.

1 minute passed, then 5, then 10, then 15.

"What are you doing? Is it over?" you questioned opening your eyes.

"Yes, 15 minutes ago," he replied, you gave him a confused look,"I just liked holding your hand, so I wanted to hold it a bit longer."

"Ehhh?"

"Well I hope you come again," he said finally releasing your hand and opening the door,"it sometimes gets lonely here."

A week later after the shot you felt bad for the lonely doctor, and went to the hospital.

"Umm, I was wondering if Kuroko- sensei is here, I need to speak with him," you told the lady at the front desk.

"Its just your luck, he's leaving right now," she pointed to the door.

You ran up to him and greeted him,"so you came to visit me?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind."

"I don't I'm free now, would you mind hanging out with me?"

"Sure," you smiled.

"Then it's a date," he said taking your hand.

'WAIT DID HE JUST SAY A DATE!?!'