Kuroko x Reader - Text Message

Kuroko and you were on a date at Maji Burger. You sat in front of him with a smile plastered on your face.

"(F/N)," Kuroko called but you didn't reply, he kept on repeting it over and over again but you weren't replying.

"(F/N) notice me please," he pouted.

He gave up on trying to get you attention, he decided to try something else.

'(F/N) please look up from your phone, we're on a date.'

You looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Finally (F/N)."

——-

Short..

RE: taeyang95- to author-chan : when did you start to write fanfiction and what inspire you to write a fanfiction ? -^w^-

to Kuroko : what will you do or react if Akashi , Murasakibara , Kagami , Kise , Aomine and Midorima change into girl ? what will you do if one of the GOM had a crush on your girlfriend ?

*bow* Sorry if i ask to much .... by the way i like your book . Keep up the good work >wo

Me: I started writing fanfics a little before December last year, sometime around there, I do remember though that my first fanfic was a KurokoxOC but I deleted it since I was to lazy to update. :P

Then I started xReaders since I found it much easier, still I do have my originals. Curantly I'm working on 'Proving Our Innocence' a KnB fanfic and 'Envious Hate' a KurokoxReader book not one-shot.

I kinda was inspired by a friend of mine who is a NaLu shipper, I decided to write a fanfic for her but........ I am and was more interested in KnB. So I decided to make my own.

Kuroko: My reaction? It would be something like this —-> O.O...I'd be very shocked.

My girlfriend is mine, I'll love her allot but if she wants to be with one of them I will let her go heart broken. Her happiness would mean allot to me, but if they were flirting with her I'd be very annoyed. I'll simply make them know that she is mine and mine alone. *innocent smile*

Me: No bother it's not to much, I probably talk to much thank you allot!