Child!Kuroko x Child!Reader- Superheros (REQUESTED)

Requested By: Amazing_Tsubaki

I changed the 'r' to 'w' and some of the words to baby language...like rainbow would be wainbow, or ketchup to kettub.

——-

"Kuwoko lets pay a game," you whined trying to wake the bluentte boy up.

His eyes suddenly fluttered open and he looked around.

"Mommy?" he called when he couldn't see his mother anywhere.

"Did you fowget you awe staying at my place.

Tears filled the little boys eyes as he tried to restrain himself from crying.

"I want my mowmmyy," he muttered a few teardrops escaping.

"Deaw Deaw don't cwy, she'll come back soon," you patted his head. (a/n: There there don't cry.)

"Hey, lets pway supewhewo's, and save the day," you smiled. (a/n: play superhero's)

He wiped his tears away and nodded, you took his hand and pulled him behind you.

Your mother pined two small blankets on the two of you, which were supposed to be capes.

"Lets go save the day," you motioned Kuroko to follow you.

The two of you walked around the neighborhood high school girls walking home from school stopped to take pictures of the two of you. They squealed and hugged you and Kuroko before they left.

Kuroko was getting fidgety, he wanted to save the day with you, but everything was fine.

A lady nearby smiled then called, "my cat is lost, someone help!"

Her husband looked at her confused, then she pointed out what she was doing.

"Yes, we need someone to find Mr. Whiskers, he could be in trouble, what are we going to do," he said after a while.

You heard everything and raced over to the Kuroko waddling behind, "we'll find him, we're superheros after all."

They smiled and gave you a brief description on how he looks. Onward you went on your adventure to find the missing cat.

"Mr. Whiskews!" you and Kuroko called.

Suddenly a cat meowed, you looked up and saw him stuck in a tree.

"Kuwoko," you pulled his sleeve and pointed to the cat.

He looked up and nodded, he couldn't send you up there since you could get hurt badly.

"I'll go," he said starting to climb.

A couple minutes later he came back down with Mr. Whiskers safely in his hands.

You and Kuroko took him back to his owner and they rewarded you with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

——-

"Kuwoko was so bwave!" you exclaimed telling the story to your parents and his, "he's a hewo!"