Kuroko x Angel!Reader- Forbidden to Be (REQUESTED)

Requested By: Haruki_Kuroko

——-

I've watched down on him since he was born, and I'll watch him grow up, then die. Like all the other humans before him, they all have a lifespan, were as I have been alive for a long time, and will not die, I will live forever.

Even though I have everything I could wish for, I wish to live as a human for a while.

To feel cold during the winter, to be praised for doing something good, to fall in love with someone.

It is impossible though, love between a human and an angel is forbidden.

——-

It was a warm afternoon, you had finished delivering some messages. You looked down at the blunette boy, suddenly he looked up to the sky and smiled.

You knew he couldn't see you, but it still made your heart flutter.

He started to cross the road, when a car came toward him.

"Watch out!" you shouted.

He jumped out of the way, instead of being run over he hit his head against the pole.

All of his friends ran toward him to see if he was ok.

"Kuroko, how did you avoid that!?!" Kagami questioned.

"He was nearly run over and your asking that!" Riko yelled hitting him in the head,"you should ask him if he is alright, are you ok Kuroko."

"I'm fine, I heard a voice though, it told me to watch out."

"I think we should take him to the hospital, he's hearing things," Kagami sighed and shook his head.

"Maybe it was an angel's voice, an angel is watching over you Kuroko," Izuki said scratching his chin.

Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy, but Kuroko was actually wondering was it really an angel.

Izuki who suspision gotten the most of him gave a book to Kuroko about angels.

Chapter 014- Angels Speaking to You

Angels rarely speak to humans since they are afraid that they may fall in love. Angels must not fall in love with a human.

Angels may send messages to you for a variaty of reasons.

Gardian Angels:

Sends messages to the human in order to keep them from going astray. Gives reminders, or warnings. Usually through dreams.

Angels In Love:

Angels who are in love with a human may send them messages to keep them from harm. They are watching over the human and makin sure they are fine. These angels may confess in dreams that seem real.

This caught the young boys attention, he tried not to be bothered by it, but he would sometimes wonder if an angel was in love with him.

———

One night you came down to earth and sat by the boys window, you quietly entered his dreams, "I think I have fallen for you," you whispered.

Kuroko suddenly woke up which shocked you,"it really is-"

"I'm sorry, I should go," you said getting up.

He tried to chase after you, but he couldn't keep up. He stopped and looked at you with sad eyes.

You really didn't want to leave, but because of the rules you were forced to go.

"I'll be back soon," you said to the boy and disappeared behind the clouds.

But when is soon...