Kuroko x Scaredy Cat!Reader - Haunted House (REQUESTED)

Requested By: GrayLuCelestIce

I'm back in action, and here with a new update! We are now in week one of my updates. Theme: Fluff

I have entered the KnB_WattyAwards with my Envious Hate (KurokoxReader), check it out and support me! I thank you all in advance!

---

You hooked arms with Kuroko as you two walked around the amusement park stopping to do random activities and go on different rides.

"Let's go to the haunted house next!" you said excitedly.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Kuroko replied with his usual poker face.

"Please, I'm not scared," you muttered same time Kise spotted you and tried to attack you guys with a hug, but his girlfriend, (B/F/N) held him back.

"Wahh, Kuroko-cchiiiii!" he cried, after a moment of throwing a dramatic tantrum he stopped and listened on to your conversation with (B/F/N).

"What are you guys doing," your friend asked.

"We're going to the haunted house!" you shouted excited.

"But your scared-" you cut her off with a glare. Kise suddenly jumped up and pulled Kuroko far enough so you won't hear what they were saying.

"Kuroko-cchi! If you and (L/N)-cchi go together and she gets scarred she'll cling to you, and you'll get to show her your manliness."

Kuroko perked up hearing the last part of what Kise had to say, he would get to show you his manliness, to him that meant allot since you always thought of him as cute and adorable.

"(F/N) change of plans lets go to the haunted house," he took your hand and started dragging you away.

At first you were calm, but when a zombie holding his head suddenly popped out of no where you shrieked and grabbed Kuroko's arm.

He was unaffected by it all, actually he was to busy thinking of proving his manliness he barley was paying any attention to what was happening around him, except for you.

"We're nearly out," Kuroko said running his hands down your hair and placing a kiss on your shoulder.

When you two came out Kise and (B/F/N) was waiting there, "so how was it~" they both asked.

"It was so scary, but Tetsu was so brave," Kuroko smiled in satisfaction, "he's so cute!" you squealed hugging him.

Kuroko sighed, then frowned, it didn't work....