Kuroko x Yandere!Reader- Mines Only (REQUESTED)

Requested By: AiramAkashi_Kuroko

(R/G/N) = Random Girl Name

Sorry for no updates, I can hopefully be back on schedule soon.

——

Ever since Kuroko's sudden fame he has been getting a lot of confessions, and I mean everyday.

You didn't mind, well at least it seemed like you didn't.

"If you're so pissed why don't you do something about it," your best friend muttered resting her head on your desk.

"I did," you replied annoyed, "but (R/G/N) is to insistent, everyone stopped after I threatened them, but she doesn't seem to care."

"That's because you're making it seem like you don't care, make her fear you!" she said looking at you seriously, "I mean it, what's yours is yours no one else's."

You smirked your yandere side turning on, "have I ever told you that your the most awesome friend I ever had."

She waved her hand in front of you, then pointed to Kuroko and (R/G/N) outside the window, Kuroko was trying to pass but she wouldn't let him.

You took a scissors and opened the window aimed then threw it, you smiled in satisfaction, you didn't do anything bad, just cut her cheek a bit.

(R/G/N) jumped and looked around then touched her cheek. She then turns and spots you at the window, you smile at her and she glares back.

The next day you were in the girls locker room shuffling through your locker when you felt an icy glare on your back, "Kuroko will be mine and there is nothing you can do about it, I'll take him away from you!"

"I'd like to see you try," you said spinning around.

"Oh so you think your better then me, I could be a way better girlfriend then you, so if you don't mind I'll be having Kuroko," he turned away from you and flipped her hair.

This ticked you off so much you couldn't hold it anymore, "we'll see what's going to be happening," you whispered in her ears and traced the scissors down her neck leaving a mark.

"Kuroko is mine and mine alone," you smirked pressing in deeper into her neck, she flinched scared.

"Haha," she laughed nervously, "I-I was ju-just joking a-around," she then ran off leaving you alone.

You happily skipped off to meet Kuroko and linked your arms together.

"I just saw (R/G/N) walking down the hallway with her hand on the neck, I wonder what happened," Kuroko thought.

"I don't know," you muttered snuggling him, "your mine's alone, ok."