Kuroko x Singer!Reader- Sing to Me (REQUESTED)

Requested By- SweetSummerMorning

------

You were a very happy person with a sweet personality, you made friends easily. Everyone who met you only could make good comments about you.

You loved singing and playing the guitar,and wrote your own songs.

These days though you were depressed, you were broken hearted and it was all because of him, Kuroko Tetsuya.

"(L/N)- chan~," Riko ran up to you,"hey can you sing for us, I told the basketball team about how you like singing and they want to hear you."

"Ehhh, no," you blushed and turned away.

Riko wasn't going to give up easily she asked, begged and threatened you. Finally after a while you gave it. The next day you brought your guitar to school.

You had written a new song a week ago.

"Come on (L/N) we are your best friends~," Riko said pulling you to the music room.

All the boys from the basketball team were sitting, you sighed and took a seat in front of them.

[1]

I was rejected even before I spoke

Turned down and my heart broke

Your tears your smile your laugh all hers

Your a heart breaker and you don't even know

Hidden tears behind a smile

[Chorus]

All I wanted was you to be mine

Hand in hand

Together- yet I'm all alone

[2]

Whispers and faces haunted me as I tried to forget

All I wanted was you

But why why why I keep asking myself

Your a heart breaker and you don't even know

[Chorus]

All I wanted was you to be mine

Hand in hand

Together- yet I'm all alone

Yet I'm all alone

You quietly put your guitar down as the whole team started clapping and commenting and how you were amazing, but you just got up and left.

You ran to the roof and started crying.

"Y-your a h-heart breaker and y-you don't even know," you muttered between your sobs.

"Who?" a voice asked.

You looked up and saw Kuroko, he took a seat down in front of you.

"Who," he repeated again.

You wiped away your tears and smiled,"it's nothing Kuroko- kun, just forget it."

He shook his head,"you know you can tell me anything (L/N)- san, we are friends after all. I'll listen to you, anyways sorry I have to go."

Just friends that's what you two were, and if only you could tell him everything.

"Where are you going Kuroko?"

"I have a date."

You had already known the answer, but you still asked.

Kuroko is a heart breaker and he dosn't even know it.

------

How about I do a part two?

Yes?

No?

I'll let you guys chose.

I do not own KnB, but I do own the song.

I couldn't think of any song that was suitable for this one-shot, so I made my own.

Until next time, bye.