Anime!Kuroko x Real!Reader - Realistic Part 2

Kuroko and you walked down the street hand in hand, it was a dream come true. He had taken an interest in you ever since you first met, you were the girl of his dream.

It wasn't like you were going to reject him no way, you pushed the thoughts of leaving to the back of your mind, and nearly forgotten that you two didn't live in the same world.

Nearly.

"(F/N)? Is something wrong, you seem like your thinking deeply about something," he asked in a worried tone.

"No it's nothing, nothing at all," you smiled after realizing you had been frowning.

He nodded, but he knew something was bugging you.

Finally you two arrived to your destination, his home, since he invited you over. He lead you to the living room and went off to the kitchen to get drinks for the two of you.

Kuroko sat in front of you silent, he waiting for you to speak and you waiting for him to.

"I have a question Tetsu," you muttered after a while making him avert his eyes to you and nod, "what would you do if I was part of a different world?"

He gave you a questioning look then answered, "I'd still love you of course," making you blush at his reply.

It was still an early morning of Saturday, so Kuroko suggested to go to Maji Burger then to the park.

After heading to the park a strange man bumped into you, he gave you an annoyed looked then grabbed you and started pulling you away.

You kicked and screamed and Kuroko ran after you, "LET HER GO!"

He walked behind an abandoned building where no one was, Kuroko tried attacking the guy but before he could do anything the man punched him hard in the stomach.

Blood dripped from the boys head as he tried to get up, but toppled over.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ON WORLD!" the man shouted and pushed you into a portal, you felt Kuroko's fingertips brush against yours as he shouted your name and you did the same.

The final words you heard him say before everything went black.

You woke up laying on the grass in your yard, a bunny looking at you as if he was glaring at you with an annoyed look before it hopped away.

It was cold and dark since night had fallen, you watched the sky and remembered Kuroko calling your name.

After the portal closed it started raing in Kuroko's world soaking him as he remembered the question you had asked him.

His answer still the same.