Sensei!Kuroko x Girlfriend!Reader - Lies (PART 2)

Well I finally got to it a decided to update. Thank you SenseiFox for the idea!

-----

Kuroko never said anything that day, and the conversation was left hanging. You just left it like that and told yourself it was just a student in his class, but it haunted you like a horrible ghost story that picks on you during the night.

Valentine day came and you thought you'd surprise him with baking him a sweet chocolate cake. You had been practicing a lot, it had to be perfect.

You smiled and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Tetsuya?" you called opening the door slightly.

When no reply came you pushed the door open and your heart sank.

He wasn't there and no one had work today since valentine day fell on a weekend.

You walked into the room and sat down on his bed. Suddenly something caught your eye, a paper peaking out from under his pillow. You pulled it out and your heart broke into a million pieces.

Him and the same pinklette girl you had met before, holding hands and smiling. You felt horrible and wanted her out of your life and his.

You called your best friend and told her, she yelled and stormed to your apartment.

"I will find him and I will kill him," she fumed, "and that girl I will torture her like there's no tomorrow."

She grabbed your arm and dragged you behind her as you two went looking for them. Eventually you two did find them. Together laughing at a café. The one Tetsuya promised to bring you after it opened but never did.

You were calm but when you saw her peck his lips you got angry.

"You go girl, I got your back," your friend smiled making you wonder how on earth you two became friends.

Well you did go alright, and slapped her right across the cheek making it really red.

"(F/N)!" Kuroko yelled shocked.

"Don't (F/N) me, I'm not in the mood."

He tried to stop you but you.wouldn't get off her, and your friend was right there making sure he wouldn't lay a finger on you.

You screamed through your sobs, your friend pulled you away into a hug rubbing your back.

The next day you packed your boxs and headed out back to your parents house, the next day you'd move in with your friend.

Your parents weren't angry they said it was a lesson in life which you appreciated.

Five years later you went to there wedding, and smiled catching the flowers.

Leaving a guy stopped you, "hey, I'm..."