Prince!Male!Reader x Male!Kuroko - Crys of the Royal Boy

I.DON'T.KNOW.WHAT.I'M.DOING.
*smirks*
Muwahahaha
(Y/M/N) = Your Male Name
----------

This isn't your usual fairytale story like Cinderella or Snow White. No, this is about an event that happened long ago in a far away kingdom.

A secret between a messenger boy and a royal prince.

Remember though, not all fairytales end with happily ever after.

"(Y/M/N)-sama, you needed me?"

The taller male smiled softly, all of his worries suddenly melted away, "I wan- needed to see you, that's all."

"So I'll be going now?" Kuroko asked wondering if it would be better to stay or leave his master at peace.

Though the princes mind was never at ease, his desire for peace was a complete dream. The only time he relaxed a bit was when he saw Kuroko.

(Y/M/N) nodded and Kuroko without a sound left the room, you didn't look up from you desk after that.

"(Y/M/N) - sama, we may have a peace treaty with the other kingdoms, but yet no one is at ease! I encourage that we do something about it!" one of council members exclaimed.

Sighing you rubbed your head, a severe headache bothering you.

"Call Kuroko for me," you ordered, "and take the rest of the week off, I have matters to attend now."

"If I do say there is no time for a holiday!"

"I have spoken!" you couldn't help but raise your voice.

The man scurried away and a couple minutes later Kuroko arrived.

"(Y/M/N) - sama yo-"

Cutting him off you grumbled, "oh your Highness sama...that's all I hear all damn day," you stopped abruptly and grabbed Kuroko's arms, "do you think I'm happy now, that everything is just fine!?"

Kuroko flinched, "I'm sorry to hear mast-"

"Can't you just call me by my name?" you complained tierdly.

Completely stressed and out of your mind, you said and did with no thoughts.

You were a mess.

Suddenly with no second though you pressed your lips against his, roughly pushing him down. Kuroko gasped and tried to struggle his way out, but it was no use. You we're obviously much stronger.

The kiss softened, but you weren't done, Kuroko was done though a panting mess.

"Enough, please," he muttered gently pushing you off of him.

You two sat on the ground for a moment before you quietly mumbled a sorry and got up only to be pulled down again into a hug.

"It's ok," Kuroko smiled, "you know that was my first kiss (Y/M/N)."

You stared blankly at him for a moment before laughing.

The next couple weeks your life was filled with joy you never thought of before.

Warm hugs, lots of laughing, and sweet kisses.

Some people didn't think this was good for you at all, but honestly you we're working much better now then ever.

That didn't stop the people's wicked and sick mind.

It was a late night and it was raining hard, nothing could have been seen and heard outside.

You decided to retire for the night giving Kuroko a goodnight kiss, then leaving.

Kuroko did a final walk around the castle to make sure everything was ok.

You slept well that night, only for the news in the morning.

A couple of rebels from the neighboring kingdom snuck into the palace during the night and killed who ever was up wandering.

Immediately worried you rushed to Kuroko's room only to find a couple people in his room staring at the bed.

Upon was Kuroko's pierced body.

"Him and three others have left us young master," a council member said.

You were speechless, staring at the shorter males body bathed in blood.

"Those pesky scams," someone yelled, "they have threatened us and our families, we should rage war against them!"

You weren't thinking. Some people wanted a war and they were planning on getting it. Even if it means killing a couple loyal servants and blaming it on the one's the wanted done with.

A funeral was held for the lost ones that night, and a couple weeks layers war was declared between all the kingdoms. Everyone was enemy to each other.

Soon though blades of many kings and princes fell. The night was ypung though and the war wasn't over.

(Y/M/N) commanded his army to keep moving forward, but alas the army had gotten week.

You layed on the ground in pain, one of the kingdoms prince standing by your head.

"But, brother we had a contract, why did you break it."

Those we're the last words you ever heard.