Kuroko x Complaining!Reader - Complains

Hello, sorry about the short one-shot I posted the day before yesterday. I was originally planning to make it longer, but I had a party to go to. I was planning to miss it, but we had a test. It was my afternoon classes, now it's over. So I can now spend a little more time on my books. Sorry again.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7SF6B6 <--Please do this quiz, please! The link is also in the comment bar. Please take it!

--

"Kuroko you have to eat allot more, if you don't you'll end up skinnier then a stick," you complained, "and if you don't stop eating Kagami you'll-"

"I get it, I get it," Kagami stopped you, Kuroko, Kagami, and you were at Maji Burger together.

"No you don't, no one ever listens to me," you pouted.

"I can see why," Kagami replied on his 25th burger already. Both of you continued arguing and Kuroko sat there amused sipping his milkshake.

"Don't stare Kuroko," you grumbled.

Kagami got up to leave, "Kuroko you should leave soon to," he muttered, you shot him a cold look and he walked away leaving you and Kuroko behind.

You sat in your seat in the silent glancing at Kuroko once in a while and fidgeting.

"I should go," you muttered getting up, Kuroko grabbed your hand and pulled you down next to him.

He looked into your (E/C) eyes and said,"Kagami is gone, this can be a date now he is gone."

You blushed," I want to go home, it's getting late," you whined.

"Then I'll walk you home," he got up and took your hand in his, for once you weren't complaining.

You let him lead the way pulling you a little behind him, you invited him inside but he declined.

Before he left he pulled you close to him making you trip and crash your lips against his.

After you pulled apart he gave you a half smile, "I'll pick you up tomorrow, ok?"

"For what," you asked.

"For our date or course, please don't forget (F/N), I'll be very disappointed," then he left.