Kuroko x Mute!Reader- Confess Your Way (REQUESTED)

Requested By: mafia_ROCKS and nightcorewriter

I hope you two don't mind me writing one Mute!Reader instead of two.

——

Kuroko was having a bit difficulty confessing to you, so he decided to ask his friends the GoM for help. Even though they would probably tell him to do something odd, but he was desperate.

Kise was the first on his list and Midorima was the last for his own reasons.

"Give her lots of presents and confess to her through a poem you wrote, probably read it to her," Kise smiled and winked, "good luck on your confession!"

He wasn't going to do that, 'the poem thing might freak her out a bit and receiving allot of presents,' he thought heading to Akashi's school.

"Be straight up, and if she doesn't like her make her fall for you," Akashi answered Kuroko.

"I'm trying to tell her I love her not scare her," Kuroko mumbled. Akashi glared at him and off he was to Aomine school. Even though he knew it was probably just a waste of time.

"Tell her you like her boo-" Aomine was cut off buy a basketball smashing into his face.

"He came to you for advice and that's what you say aho!" Momoi started hitting him and Kuroko escaped before being pulled into it. Now he was going to meet Murasakibara.

"Eh, give her candies," Murasakibara said lazily.

"I think you misunderstood me, I want to confess to her."

"Ok," and with that Kuroko was off to his final destination.

Midorima.

When Kuroko arrived he was busy practicing, so Kuroko patiently waited sitting at the side unnoticed by the group.

Soon after Midorima was ready to leave when he was stopped by Kuroko.

Upon hearing Kuroko's question he blushed and turned away.

"What would I know about confessing to her- nanodayo," Midorima started walking again.

"Please?"

He stopped feeling a bit guilty and turned to face his ex teammate, "do what you like, if it is your own idea it will be more precious memory to both you and her instead of someone telling you what to do."

Kuroko thanked him and started towards his home, 'something special,' he wondered, 'I know what I'm going to do.'

The next day at lunch you went to the roof and sat quietly munching on your lunch, when you suddenly received a message from Riko saying to look down from the roof.

You got up curious and peered over the edge, you ran down the staircase with tears in your eyes and jumped into Kuroko giving him a big hug, and if you could you would have shouted I love you too.

"So, do you accept my confession?"

You got off him and nodded you head vigorously.

Kuroko had written the word I love you onto the school ground big enough for you to see it from the roof.

'I love you Kuroko, I really do,' you thought as you pulled him into a kiss.

—-

EXTENDED ENDING

Kuroko: (Y/N) I have to clean this up before I get in trouble.

You nodded and got off of him.

You, Kuroko, and the basketball team had until the bell rings to get rid of the message before a teacher notices it or someone reports it...