Yandere!Kuroko x Reader Chained Forever (REQUESTED)

Requested By: k1clyde

Sorry it took me a while, it was a bit difficult thinking or a plot for this.

——

Kuroko watched you from the side talking and laughing with the GoM, he grunted annoyed.

Why were they with his (Y/N)?

Suddenly you pecked Midorima's cheek causing him to blush and look away, you laughed and continued make the young phantom jealous.

"(L/N) can I walk you home?" Kuroko asked walking towards you.

You nodded linking your arms together, and chatted away with Kuroko. You were a carefree girl, but that would put you in some trouble.

"They'll all be gone and it's your fault," Kuroko whispered, you looked at him and he just gave you a half smile. You shrugged it off.

The next day you went to the gym, no one was there except Kuroko who stood in the middle bouncing a basketball. The gym was covered in blood.

"Kuroko are you ok! What happened here? Where is everyone else!?!" you asked rushing over to him to see if he was alright.

"I wasn't happy (Y/N)," he said coldly causing you to shudder, his personality was different then his usual self, "I'm still not happy."

"What do you want Kuroko," you asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You," and that was the last thing you heard before your world went black.