Kuroko X Reader- First Date (REQUESTED)

Requested By- akiichi

Requests are now temporarily closed. It will be reopened soon.

——

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and what made it more beautiful was that you were going on your first date ever with Kuroko.

Of course any girl going on there first date would want to look beautiful, but not look odd at the same time.

You pulled on a blue shirt and brown shorts which matched nicely with your accessories and sandals. (a/n:see picture above)

You decided to leave your hair down for today since you always had it in a bun or braided.

"(Y/N), your boyfriends here~!" your mother called, causing you to blush. You weren't use to having a boyfriend as yet.

When you came downstairs Kuroko was surrounded by your whole family, and I mean your sisters, younger brother, mother, grandmother and your aunt.

"He's so cute," your older sister squealed hugging him, she obviously get that he was yours and not hers.

"Hey, hey! He's mine!" you exclaimed linking your arms together.

After all the chaos you and Kuroko headed out together.

"I wanted to give you this, but I didn't feel comfortable around everyone," he whispered putting a blue rose in your hair. (a/n: BLUE ROSES EXSIST!!!)

"Well, lets head to Maji Burger first then to the park, ok?" he questioned.

You nodded and he took your hand, it was a very different feeling, it's even different from being confessed to.

When someone confesses you know there is someone who likes you and is willing to be with you, but when your dating someone you want to be the world for that person. You want them to be there for you and you be there for them.

The two of you walked around the park making small talks and sipping your vanilla shakes.

"(Y/N)- san," Kuroko said pulling you sleeve.

You looked at him and smiled, "yes?"

"Can we take a picture together?" he asked pointing childishly to a photographer taking pictures of people and giving it to them.

"Yes, lets," you replied pulling him.

There were two pictures, one with the two of you hugging you took that and the second Kuroko kissing your cheek Kuroko took this one.

"I heard there would be fireworks tonight, lets go see it," he said tucking the photo in his wallet.

"Ok!"

Kuroko and you continued to do things like window shopping, chatting, buying balloons, and swinging.

"It's going to start soon," Kuroko said taking a seat on the ground and patted the empty space next to him for you to sit down.

As the fireworks started Kuroko turned to you and placed a warm soft kiss on your lips.

It wasn't only your first date, but it was also your first kiss.