Kuroko x Jealous!Reader- Lost Without You (REQUESTED)

Requested By: mygreatessence

*does happy dance*

I finally posted this!

(M/H/G) = Most Hated Girl Name

——

"I know you can't accept my feelings because or her, but I have one small request," (M/H/G) asked.

"As long as I don't hurt (F/N), I'm fin with it," Kuroko replied unsure if that was the right reply.

(M/H/G) flinched at Kuroko calling you by your first name, "kiss me, (L/N) doesn't have to know," she wrapped her arms around his neck, and before he could say or do anything smacked her lips against his.

You were passing by that time and saw the scene, angry and jealous, you ran away with tears in your eyes.

Kuroko caught sight of you running away, he knew you had gotten the wrong idea.

When you got home you locked yourself in your room refusing to come out. Your best friend was staying at your house since her parents were away and she didn't want to stay by herself, knew something was up.

She knocked on your room door and when you didn't open she threatened to break it down. Though she just got the spare keys and let herself in.

"What happened," she asked flumping down next to you.

You explained everything that happened and she patted you back and sighed, "I'll deal with him," she waved her fists in the air.

You giggled, "I'll be fine."

The next day at school you completely ignored Kuroko and went along with your business.

"(F/N) please listen to me," he said stopping you on your way home .

"What, I don't want to hear it," you pushed him out of your way.

"The kiss was a mistake!"

"How do you mistakenly kiss someone!"

"She forced me into it!"

"Your so week and your a guy! Like I care what happened!"

"So you wouldn't care if I had a reasonable explanation!"

"I don't care anymore! Just get out of my life Kuroko!" you yelled and gave him one final hard push making him fall back, you ran away before he touched the ground so you didn't know if he was ok.

That night bad thoughts and nightmares haunted you, what if he got hurt really bad, all sort of scenarios went through your mind.

To worried about Kuroko you forgot you were mad with him and got up, you quietly snuck out of your house and went to Kuroko's, you didn't want to make him know you were worried so when his mom opened the door you told her not to tell Kuroko you had been there.

You quietly tiptoed up the stairs and to his room, pushing the door open.

Walking to the side of his bed you watched his sleeping face and without a second thought you kissed his cheek.

Kuroko stirred in his sleep then suddenly opened his eyes, "(F/N)," he muttered sleepy.

"Your not mad with m anymore," he questioned resting his head on your lap.

When you didn't answer he continued, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I love (F/N) so much," he mumbled before falling asleep.

You blushed and stroked his hair making him cuddle against you, and after a while you fell asleep next to him.

You knew one thing for sure, you didn't want him to leave you.