Kuroko x Reader - I❤️U

You and Kuroko had been together for a month now, but he didn't once say he loved you. He only said he liked you too when you confessed.

Only you him and the basketball team knew you were together, everyone saw you two as friends or just classmates.

It didn't bother you at first, but Kuroko was confessed to a week ago. You had to do something to make everyone back off.

YOUR POV

"Make him jealous."

Riko- senpai had told me and Momoi.

It is actually a good idea.

"Are you going to do it today?" asked Riko.

"Yeah, me and Kise- kun are meeting up today, I told him the plan and he got all excited."

"Thats nice, but why Kise?"

"Because he is my childhood friend, and I feel comfortable around him."

*time skip after practice*

"WELL (L/N), I hope you have FUN HANGING OUT WITH KISE ALONE."

Riko- senpai said/shouted to me, I giggled then glanced at Kuroko. He had his usual poker face on.

After a couple of minutes Kise arrived.

"(Y/N)-cchi! You look so pretty today lets go!"

Kise gave me a very tight hug then grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the gym.

I quickly looked at Kuroko again, he was glaring a Kise.

My mission has officially begun.

"(Y/N)- cchi lets go Maji Burger then to the park~"

I nodded, but I couldn't help but feel the presence of a third man phantom.

*time skip because i'm to lazy to explain what happened*

We were sitting o the park bench when Kise cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer to him.

"Kise- kun?"

"Shhh, just play along."

He pulled me closer and then...

A basketball came flying out of nowhere and hit Kise on the head.

"KISE!?!"

Kuroko walked up to me like nothing happened and grabbed my hand pulling me away.

I looked back at Kise and he gave me two thumbs up mouthing 'good luck'.

Kuroko dragged into Maji Burgers and sat me in front of him, then ordered two vanilla milkshakes.

We sat in silent slurping our drink.

"(Y/N)..."

I hummed in reply.

"Do you like Kise-kun?"

"N-no Kuroko I like you."

"Then why..."

"IT WAS ALL PLANED," I shouted his hurt look made me feel uncomfortable.

He tilted his head and I sighed.

I told him the whole story because of 'guilt'.

When I finished he leaned towards me.

"But (Y/N)-san I like... no love you."

Then he closed the gap between us.