Kuroko x Singer!Reader Sing to Me (PART 2)

Requested by- Everyone_That_Said_Yes :P

Your 21, the senpai's would be 22 or 23.

-------

It has been 5 years since that day, you watched Momoi and Kuroko's relationship grow stronger and stronger.

You had entered Saotome Academy (an:you know the school) since you wanted to become a professional singer. You made friends with everyone, but they all noticed you seemed a little depressed.

"(Y/N)," Nanami said running to catch up with you,"there is a letter for you."

She handed you a white envelope, and then ran off.

Dear (L/N) (F/N),

This is Riko, we are having a get together next Friday. If you have time please come and join us, hope you can make it.

With Love,

Hyuuga Riko

You checked you schedule, you really didn't want to go, but Syo, Otoya, and Natsuki persuaded you to go since they thought you needed a break.

-TIMESKIP-

Everyone greeted you with warm smiles and hugs. Everything was amazing, you found out Riko was expecting and mostly everyone was married.

Close to the end Kuroko turned to Momoi and knelt down.

"Will you marry me, Satsuki?" he said taking out a box with a ring inside.

You all of a sudden felt sick, you wished you never came.

"Tetsu!" she jumped up surprised, she thought for a moment. That made you confused, if it were you, you would have tackled and kiss him.

"I'm s-sorry," she replied looking at her feet,"these days I felt more close to D-Daiki, I-I think I have f-fallen for him.

Kuroko just got up and nodded,"it's fine, I understand."

It was not fine, you knew he was hurt. Momoi broke his heart. How can you love someone for 5 years and then suddenly stop.

When everyone left you went a sat next to Kuroko, he stared at his cup with a frown.

"(L/N)- san have ever felt so broken hearted?"

"Hmmm, yes. In high-school I had someone I really loved, but he loved someone else. I was rejected even before I spoke."

"That was the first line of that song you sang that time, when you were crying on the roof. It was about the person you liked."

You nodded,"Kuroko would you ever hate me?"

He turned to you with a shocked look,"no, your a really good friend of mine."

"Then don't hate me after this ok."

You placed one hand over his eyes, and placed a warm kiss on his lips,"I have always loved you Kuroko-kun."

You moved your hands away and got up to leave, suddenly he grabbed you arm and pulled you next to him.

"You loved me for 5 years and never said anything," he pulled you into a hug,"I don't think I can love you right now, I want to move on first."

"I'll wait," you whispered hugging him back.

"Then don't fall for anyone else until then," he blushed.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

That night you sat on your bed, you had a sudden inspiration for a song, you wrote it down and taped yourself singing it.

6 months later, you and Kuroko stood together,"you may now kiss the bride."

Starish sang at your wedding, Nanami wrote a special song just for the event.

That night when you two were alone, you showed him the recording of the song you wrote six months again.

"Your voice is beautiful, I like this song better than the one you made in high-school," he said snuggling next to you.

"I love you Tetsuya."

"I love you more."

-------

Crossover between Uta no Prince Sama and Kuroko no Basket.