Kuroko x Sick!Reader - Fever (REQUESTED)

Requested By- GrayLuCelestIce

I've been putting this off for a while, sorry...

I-It's not like I was l-lazy or anything, I was b-busy. Yeah....

--------

You've been sick all week, but you pushed it to the side and pretended you were fine. You hoped no one would notice, it was very important that you finish all the work that was given to you with no delay.

You pushed yourself to do all the work on your own, but in the end you were just punishing yourself.

You could probably as your boyfriend Tetsuya for help, but he was busy with practice and you didn't want to bug him with unnecessary requests.

"(Y/N)- san," a person whispered from behind you causing you to jump.

"T-tetsu-kun, I didn't here you come in, what are you doing here?" you asked surprised, he was supposed to be at practice.

"You don't look so well," he said ignoring your question, "i'll take you home, we can finish this work later."

"N-no, I must...."

You were pressuring yourself to much that your body couldn't take it anymore, and you fainted.

A couple hours later you woke up in your bedroom, a blunette boy sat by your side reading a novel.

"Tetsuya," you whispered.

He looked at you and gave you a disappointed look.

"You made me worry (Y/N), you really need to take care of yourself," he scolded, "now take you medicine."

You just shook your head and he pinned you to your bed. He put the pill in his mouth and forcfully made you swallow it.

Then he came off of you and continued reading his novel as if nothing happened.

You giggled and rested your head on his lap and fell asleep.

The next day you woke up in Kuroko's arms, you felt much better.

You got up and placed your hand on Kuroko's forehead, you were right he caught your fever. Sighing you got out the medicine and tried waking him up.