Kuroko x Birthday Girl!Reader- Run Away

A birthday shot since today's my birthday!

-------

Since your birthday was during the week you decided to celebrate it on a weekend, you were heading to your next class when someone grabbed your hand.

"Come on (Y/N)," Kuroko said pulling your arm.

"Huh? Where are we going Tetsu- kun?"

He motioned you to stay quiet and pointed to a teacher walking in the hallway. Then he started running holding your hand.

"Tetsu where are we going, we have classes," you asked.

"I'm taking you on a birthday date."

"But-"

"Let me be your bad boy for today," he whispered into your ears, causing you to blush.

You gave in and followed him. The two of you ran to different places window shopping, looking around, buying things, and taking lots of pictures.

You had to admit it you were having allot of fun. Suddenly Kuroko snuck up behind you and put a blindfold over your eyes.

"Follow me," he said taking your hand.

He put you to sit down after a couple of minutes, and took of the blindfold.

You were sitting on a blanket, there were vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and a small box in front of you.

"Open it," Kuroko pushed the box closer to you.

You opened it and smiled, it was a heart locket with the first picture you took together when you started dating. (a/n: picture of the locket above)

"It's beautiful Tetsu!"

He smiled,"I knew you would have liked it, as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for you."

He took the necklace and put in on you and placed a kiss on your neck,"now you always have me in your heart."

-----

Sorry its kinda short, but I promised three shots in one day. Two more to go. XD