99

This chapter contains highly detailed smut.

Colby's POV

"Colby." Julia whispered as I kissed down her neck, making my way down her body. "Hm?" I asked, looking up at her.

I could see the neediness forming behind her eyes as I reached under her shirt, cupping her clothed breast.

"I don't know about this." She whimpered causing me to grin. "The baby is totally fine. You're the one with the stress problem." I reminded, reaching for the bottom of her shirt with my free hand.

I expecting her to respond but instead she let out a cute little whimper as I twisted her nipple between my finger and thumb.

"Gotta be quiet, sweetheart." I said with a devilish grin before pulling away.

"Sit up for me." I said causing her to sit up. Once she did this, I pulled her shirt off.

Since she's been pregnant her boobs have filled out more, causing them to pour out of her bra a little more than before.

I could almost feel myself salivating as I reached back, unclasping the bra causing her breasts to bounce out of the fabric that was once trapping them.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." I whispered then laid her back so I could get to work.

Sure, I needed to feed my own release, knowing we haven't fucked in nearly five months. This was about Julia though, so I was going to take my time with her.

"You need to be as quiet as possible. Can you do that, darling?" I asked then lowered myself down so I could kiss her chest, leaving little hickeys to claim her as mine.

"Oh." Julia whispered as I circled her left nipple with my tongue while I pinched her other nipple with my thumb and finger.

I worked at her for a minute before switching from the left breast to the right.

I could feel my pants getting tighter as Julia moaned quietly. I continued this for a little while before I trailed my hand down her stomach and towards the top of her pants.

Julia shivered under me, her body tensing slightly.

I knew sex was hard for her considering this time just over a year ago she was being trafficked and violated.

"Relax, darling. It's okay." I hummed, reaching for the top of her pants, pulling them off of her slowly.

I couldn't get over how insanely beautiful she was as she laid there almost completely nude.

I grinned then slid down so I could kiss her inner thigh. "Fuck." Julia whispered as I peppered her thighs with kisses and love bites.

I could feel her starting to quiver, the wetness of her pussy soaking through the only item of clothing she was wearing.

I chuckled then pulled my shirt off, letting her sit in her own frustration for a second.

Of course I wanted her to have an orgasm to release some of that pressure and stress that's been built up inside of her.

It didn't mean I wasn't going to tease her a bit.

"Colby please." Julia whispered before she caught her beautiful plump lip between her teeth.

"Patience, sweetheart." I said then undid my belt and pulled my own pants down, leaving me in just my boxers.

I stood in front of her for a second, watching as she arched her back ever so slightly, trying to release the tension I knew was forming inside of her.