66

Nearly a week has passed, and I was still doing impossible tasks in the attempt to get Sam and Colby back.

I've taken more lives than I would ever have wanted and I have done things I didn't even think was possible.

I was pushing myself to the limit with everything.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I hissed as Pops twirled a cigarette between his fingers. "I mean you need to go into this house and steal a priceless necklace. Was I not clear?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"What does this look like? Mission fucking impossible? Why do you need a necklace to begin with?" I asked angrily.

This was probably the dumbest job I have been tasked with, considering it was most likely going to get me killed.

"Juliana, I don't know if you know this but talking back isn't in the contract." He hummed then lit the cigarette.

"Yeah, and it's been more than a couple jobs. You've been sending me out every day sometimes twice a day. When is enough enough?" I asked as he shrugged.

"When I say it's enough. Now go on. I expect you back here with the necklace." He said then shooed his hand, telling me to leave.

I was so beyond annoyed because if this necklace was really priceless there was bound to be some heavy security on it.

I got in the car and groaned with frustration before typing the address in. I wasn't ready or willing to do this but knew I had to if I wanted the boys back.

When I got to the address I could feel even more anger boiling within me considering it wasn't a house but was a fucking museum.

"Fucking snake." I growled then pulled the gun out of my waistband.

I needed to think of a way to do this without any weapons considering I would probably have to go through security.

I thought about doing it by beating up or killing a cop so I could get their uniform but that felt like a lot more work than I was willing to put into this.

I got out of the car and made my way inside so I could buy a ticket and get in there.

I was extremely grateful that they didn't ask for an ID or anything because that would have been really bad.

Granted, this was going to be a disaster anyways.

I honestly had no clue how I was going to pull this shit off.

Once I was in, I slowly made my way through the museum, trying desperately to not look the slightest bit suspicious.

I already had it going for me that I was a woman and women didn't usually do shit like steal priceless artifacts from museums.

I finally made my way to the exhibit that the necklace was in. I was trying to keep my cool as I checked out the security for this type of thing.

Obviously there were probably cameras and sensors surrounding it, and I had no fucking clue how to bypass those.

I was very clearly in over my head.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" The guy next to me nodded. "Yeah. I would kill to see it a little closer." I said with a sigh.

"I could maybe make that happen." He said quietly as I looked over, an innocent look on my face.

"Really?" I asked as he grinned. "Yeah. My dad donated this necklace when he died. It belonged to my great grandmother." He explained as I cocked my head to the side.

"I come to visit it every once in a while." He said then looked over at me.

"So it's your lucky day." He said then winked. "I don't know how close we can get but I know they keep an exact replica of each of the pieces here. Ya know, for press and stuff." He said then looked back at the necklace.