100

Callie and Jada had been back in Seattle for a few weeks, and were loving it. Almost every night they would go out and hangout around the city, listening to police scanners and stopping criminals in the act.

"Robbery at the Apple Store on 34th street. Suspects are armed."

Jada tossed Callie her mask before putting on her own. "Let's go get them, tiger."

As soon as she had her mask on, Jada ran forward and jumped off the skyscraper they had been hanging out atop of. Callie was quick to follow. As Callie shot a web and begin to swing, Jada shot a grappling hook.

"Baby," Jada yelled, knowing Callie could hear her well through the earpieces they both had in their masks. "Slow down I have an idea!"

Jada shot out the grappling hook on her other arm and grabbed onto a crane, pulling herself a head of Callie. "Web my wrist, baby! I'm going to get you going!"

Callie did as told and Jada with her momentum, helped Callie propel herself forward even faster. The only problem was that Jada lost all her momentum in propelling Callie and was now finishing her swing upward. "Go get them baby!"

Getting there so much quicker with her wife's help, Callie landed against a building, shot her webs, and immediately webbed up a robber and pulled him to herself. As he came flying toward her in the air, Callie jumped off the building and webbed him to the side of the building.

She then landed between the group of robbers. "Shit, who's this new Spider-Girl?"

In two web shots, Callie had disarmed the guys, who were now looking for building parts to used against her as weapons. She closed into the first guy, webbing his face before punching him, propelling herself in the air, and landing a strong and swift knockout punch.

Feeling someone come up behind her with her senses, Callie got low and kicked his legs out before webbing him against the ground. There were still a few more guys to defeat. She was still getting used to these insane senses, and narrowly missed a swing to the head from a plank of metal.

Callie quickly took down that guy and was in the process of webbing him to the ground when she saw something flash before her and felt a heavy pressure against her neck. It didn't take her long to realize she was being choked.

The man had jumped on her back, pushing her down onto her knees and tightening the rope around her neck. Callie struggled to breathe and used what strength she had to try to pry the rope off of her neck.

There was another flash of movement and suddenly the pressure around her neck was relieved. Jada had kicked the guy in the face, with her momentum from above, knocking him out cold immediately.

"I love you," Callie said as she took a second to catch her breath. The rest of the men were focused on Jada now, who was taking them down quite quickly herself.

"I love you too, baby," Jada teased.

Callie got to her feet, webbed the guy to Jada's left to herself, and delivered a knockout blow just as Jada finished off the last guy.

"You could've been here a few seconds earlier," Callie said as she came up to Jada who was surveying all the knocked out men.

"Now why would I do that when I can brag about saving your ass for the tenth time?"

"Ninth time," Callie corrected. "Our first mission, doesn't, doesn't count."

•••

Jada moved aside as Callie used her sticky hand to pull up the window. She jumped into their bedroom first followed by Callie. The sun was beginning to rise, meaning their night patrol was successful.

The weekends were often more active than weekdays and Callie and Jada spent the entire night looking after the city. When they got home, it was time for a few rounds of some soft and gentle lovemaking before a nice nap.

Jada pressed her necklace and was back into a t-shirt and sweatpants. Callie hadn't turned her suit into a necklace yet, meaning she had to wear it all the time and Jada made sure to make fun of her for it.

Walking over, Jada gently slipped Callie's mask up and over her head, revealing Callie's face and the long black locks of hair that had fallen out from underneath the mask.

"You should look into adding some protective metal or something around your boobs," Jada suggested, as she stepped around Callie and began to slip her fingers under the suit to find the hidden zipper.

"Why?" Callie asked. "I have a lot more flexibility in this suit."

"Well, those boobs are for my eyes only, and I don't like how tight the suit is on them."

Jada had the zipper going as she said, "Calliope, every man in the city wants a look at what's under that suit."

"They're not gonna get it."

"I know, but I'd rather not feel like every guy wants a peek at my wife's boobs."

"I'm sure there are a lot of guys that wanna take a look at you, too."

"I'm sure there are. But the horny bitch inside me wants them all to myself."

"You can help me tomorrow. We'll see what we can do about it."

This was the last chapter of this book! Book 4 is up now and I hope you enjoy!