35

"Baby?" Jada asked as she clutched Callie's back to her chest.

"Yeah?" Callie asked, relaxing after attempting to get up. Jada however, was not having it and was refusing to allow her to get up for work.

"Don't go anywhere. Please."

"Jaelynn, I have to get ready for work," Callie said softly.

Jada groaned. "You're already perfect so there's nothing to get ready for."

Callie sighed. "Babe, I have to get up."

"No," Jada protested again. "You need to stay here with me."

"Do you want me to go in later?"

Jada nodded obsessively. "Okay, but I need to get up soon," Callie said as she was being pulling onto her back. "You want me to cuddle you?"

"Yes," Jada answered as soon as she got Callie on her back. Turning on her side, she happily smiled when Callie's strong arms wrapped around her.

"Can you grab my phone please?" Callie asked. "I have to text Arizona and tell her you're making me cuddle you."

Rolling her eyes, Jada handed Callie her phone and anxiously waited for the phone to be placed back in her hand. Once it was, Jada placed it on the charger and rolled back against Callie's chest.

"I'm sorry I'm so needy," Jada said softly.

Callie's arms wrapped tighter around her. "Don't apologize," Callie replied quietly. "Just because I have to get up doesn't mean I want to. I know this pregnancy is giving you all kinds of weird cravings."

"I want my Callie all to myself," Jada stated.

"Do you want me to take a longer leave?" Callie wondered. "If you need me around all the time, I will be at your side all the time if that's what you need."

"You would do that for me?"

"I would do anything for you, Jaelynn," Callie replied. "If that's what you need, I'll do it."

"But, we still have a while before I'm due."

"Look at me," Callie said softly but confidently. Jada rolled over and did as told. "Do you need me everyday?"

Jada slowly rolled onto her back. She purposefully averted her eyes from Callie. "I don't want you to give up work for me. We still have a while. It would be selfish of me to ask that of you."

"What do you want?" Callie was quick to ask. "Don't think about anything else other than what you want."

Making eye contact with Callie, there was no way she could front anything else because Callie just knew. "I'm going to have someone take over for me tomorrow," Callie said softly.

"Are you sure you're okay with doing this?"

"Yes," Callie answered nearly instantaneously.

"You have to be out of the house on Friday though," Jada was quick to add.

Callie raised an eyebrow and did the cute little thing where she bit down on her bottom lip. "Why?"

"Because I said so," was Jada's answer.

"So, you're not going to tell me why you're kicking me out of the house?"

"Nope," Jada answered with a smile.

"That's not very nice," Callie teased. "Kick your girl out of the house."

"This is the only day I'm kicking you out of the house. I promise," Jada said with a wide smile.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Mhm," Jada playfully teased. "I have you wrapped around my finger."

"And you're going to kick me out of the house."

"Well, if you put it that way it sounds mean," Jada admitted.

"Because it is mean!"

"Calliope, I think me kicking you out of the house for a few hours on Friday will be well worth it for you."

"Why?" Callie asked. "What are you scheming?"

"Now if I tell you that would ruin the surprise," Jada countered. "It's a surprise."

"What am I supposed to do on Friday?"

Jada shrugged. "Go to work or go to the gym and show up some boys."

"You really want me to go to the gym?" Callie questioned.

"Okay, point made," Jada admitted. "Do anything else but go to the gym. Workout with me instead."

"I thought you didn't like working out now that you are starting to feel the baby?"

"I mean a different kind of working out," Jada said with a seductive smile.

Callie raised her eyebrow. "I don't think I'm following. Do explain more."

"Really?" Jada asked blatantly and the look on her face made Callie laugh.

"Sex?" Callie asked, still pretending to be oblivious to what her wife was saying.

Jada nodded. "Yeah, it's just like working out except it's more fun."

Callie pressed her lips together and took a moment to think. "I'm going to have to sit on that because you're still trying to kick me out of the house on Friday."

"Oh shut up," Jada playfully teased. "Just let me do something for you for once without you complaining."

"You're telling me to take a longer leave from work and then you're telling me to go back to work on Friday," Callie joked with an impatient Jada.

"Calliope!"

"Since you are being rude, I am going to get up and get ready for work," Callie stated.

Jada was fast to turn around and grab her wife's shirt. "You are not going anywhere. You shouldn't even be wearing this anyway."

"I have to go!"

"Who said I was done with you," Jada growled as she pulled Callie flat onto her back.

"I'm the one who does all the work so I don't know what you're talking about," Callie protested. "You haven't gone longer than 2 days since we found out you were pregnant without an orgasm."

"And I intend to keep it that way," Jada teased as she pressed Callie's shoulders hard into the pillow.

I fucked up my entire left shoulder and I really wish I had my own Callie Torres right now.