94

Callie and Jada still sat at the top of the Empire State Building. Two hours had passed by and even though it got colder, Jada was still having a blast.

Jada was basically laying up against Callie with Callie's jacket being used as a blanket to cover them both.

"Don't you have to get up early?" Jada asked.

"I do, but I'm really enjoying being up here with you."

"Baby, let's go. You need your sleep."

But Callie didn't budge. Jada didn't dare to either, because Callie was holding her securely in her lap. "Let's enjoy it while we can. We don't have many nights of peace and quiet anymore."

Sofia was getting into her bratty stage and Riley was figuring out that she could cry for things. She would cry a lot, and wouldn't stop until her moms struggled to find what she wanted. Although Sofia  mostly listened pretty well, she sometimes liked to push Callie and Jada's limits recently.

Callie and Jada also started to have talks about if they wanted to get pregnant again. Callie loved kids, but right now, she was pretty fed up with her oldest.

Sighing, Callie said, "Nights like these make me miss the times before we had kids. Sometimes I don't feel cut out to be a mom."

"Baby, you are a great mom. You're Sofia's hero, her idol. You're the only one who can calm Riley down before she goes into an all out tantrum."

"We don't need to talk about more kids right now," Jada said, reading her wife's mind. "We have two beautiful girls. Sofia is a wonderful little girl, most of the time."

Callie laughed. "I'm not getting any younger."

"Baby, you're still so young."

"That's easier for you to say," Callie teased. "You're younger than me."

"Calliope..."

"My boobs are going to start sagging, I'm not going to be hot or sexy anymore. I'm going to lose all my muscle. It's going to happen. I'm not going to be pretty forever."

"Calliope Iphegenia Torres," Jada said again, this time more sternly. "You're very insecure for a woman with a perfect body."

"Because it's not going to last," Callie said. "I have stretch marks from my daughter. I can feel my body getting older. There's going to be a time where I can't lift what I used to. You look a lot younger than you are," Callie told her wife. "You're going to look so much better than me, and like... I won't be beautiful enough for you."

"Calliope..." Jada repeated. "I find you miraculous, breathtakingly stunning. I don't just love you for your looks. Baby, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I love you because you're you. You're my Calliope, my rock, my best friend, my lover, my life. You're everything to me, Calliope. Your heart and soul are so beautiful too."

Jada leaned back and kissed Callie's cheek. "I am so in love with you. You are the only person I've fallen in love with. I love you so much that I can't even go a day without being with you. Please, don't talk down on yourself like that. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, both inside and out."

Callie took a deep breath. "I'm serious, Calliope," Jada added from in front of her. "Let me show you how beautiful you are."