4

Jada was excited to visit her alma mater for the day. Her and Callie had begun the anxious waiting game to find out if the transfer had worked, and if Jada was pregnant. They had a week down, and about another week and a half to go.

Jada's wonderful wife suggested a trip to Los Angeles for the weekend where they decided to attend the NCAA D1 Softball Super Regionals, one of which UCLA was hosting.

And Jada was ecstatic to see some of her longtime teammates again. "Hey! Jada!"

Being a Women's College World Series champion had its perks. Jada had her World Series ring right beside the beautiful diamond ones that officially made her Callie's. The only thing she didn't like about the ring was that it had her maiden name on it.

Those perks also expanded to all out full access around the entire stadium. As both teams were warming up on their respective sides of the field, Jada was down on the field with her former teammates as well.

"Lindsey! Ashley! Rachel!"

Jada made her way through the crowd. Out of all her teammates, Jada had the strongest bond with those three And it was because Lindsey, Rachel, and Ashley were her pitchers. Jada spent everyday practicing with them and every game catching at least one of them.

She hadn't seen them in years. "I like the blonde hair," Lindsey teased as she went to give Jada a hug. "It's a look."

"Oh shush."

The group laughed. "I saw on Facebook you have your own little one. You sure didn't waste any time," Ashley joked.

Facebook was the only social media platform that pictures of Sofia were allowed to be posted on. Jada was friends with only people she knew and wholeheartedly trusted.

"Yeah, we didn't," Jada replied with a smile. "My wife and I actually adopted her right from the hospital my wife works at. Her name is Sofia."

"That's a beautiful name."

"It really is. Although, I can't take credit for it. Her birth mother named her."

"Is she here?" Rachel was quick to ask.

"She is, she's with my wife getting who knows what?" Jada said, looking up at the stands and hoping to see Callie and Sofia. But she didn't, meaning her girls were certainly still up to something.

Looking through the crowd for a few more seconds, Jada spotted her wife and daughter. "There they are," she said, pointing to Callie and Sofia.

"Jada, I don't mean this to sound bad or anything-"

Jada cut off Lindsey. "Callie's eye candy. I know," she replied with a wide smile.

"How did you...?"

"I get it a lot," Jada said.

"How the hell did you get into her pants?" Rachel asked, earning herself a playful slap to the shoulder from Ashley and Lindsey.

"Stop, there are children around," Lindsey playfully warned.

"It's a funny and wild story," Jada began to explain before telling her friends the story of how she met Callie. At first, her friends didn't believe her that Callie was Lynx. So, Jada had to pull up a video of Callie transitioning in and out of the suit.