65

It had been a week since Jada and Riley came home from the hospital. And what a week it was.

Jada couldn't have slept more than two hours at a time. Every time she fell asleep, she woke to her youngest daughter's cries as Callie delivered Riley to Jada for feeding. Callie was amazing and Jada couldn't be more grateful for her wife. She had yet to do anything, really. Pumping couldn't come soon enough. Because Jada could sleep through the night and Callie could get up to feed Riley.

Not that Callie needed anymore work. The woman had been amazing. Jada hadn't cooked a meal, cleaned a mess, changed a diaper, did a load of laundry, basically anything since they came home from the hospital. And when Callie wasn't taking care of her or Riley, she was hanging out with Sofia.

She was still very sore and needed assistance with showering. Callie was right beside her the entire time to tend to her every need. Part of Jada felt guilty for not seeing to Callie's needs as well. Although Callie would never let her, Jada wanted to at least try. Because Callie was doing everything and she hadn't taken care of Callie yet.

Her body wouldn't be fully healed for another five or so weeks. That meant nothing strenuous and no sex. Jada felt guilty that although she couldn't have sex right now, nothing happened to Callie's sex drive. And she could feel the brunette's sexual frustration as a result.

When Callie and Jada first got together, they decided that sexual pleasure was something they only wanted to experience as a couple. Jada wouldn't be mad if Callie went behind her back and she wouldn't care. But, Callie was too loyal and duty bound to do that.

So Jada had to figure this out. She knew Callie wasn't going to let Jada touch her. Callie would claim that Jada just had a freaking baby and didn't need to be pleasuring her with everything she was going through. Jada knew that was exactly what her wife would say.

But, Jada wanted to find a way to make this work. Because even if her body wasn't ready for sex, she still wanted to enjoy it with Callie. And when Callie opened the door to their bedroom, Jada immediately got thinking.

"Sofia is asleep, and Riley just went down again, so let's hope we'll have more than two hours tonight," Callie said as she closed the bedroom door softly.

"I just can't wait to pump," Jada groaned as she leaned back against her pillow propped up in front of the headboard. "Because then my mom can help too and you and I can get a good nights sleep."

"You're saying you don't like the two hour alarm clock that doesn't stop until it gets fed?" Callie teased with a smile.

Jada giggled. "Baby, come here."

Callie lifted her sweatshirt over her head and tossed it onto the foot of their bed leaving herself in just a t-shirt and shorts. As Callie crawled onto the bed, Jada wrapped her arms around her lovers neck and pulled her on top of her. Once Callie was laying flat above her, Jada cupped her cheeks with both hands and pulled her in for a hard smooshing kiss.

Feeling Callie's tongue slide into her mouth as they continued to kiss, Jada instinctively wrapped her legs around Callie's hips. Callie lowered herself onto Jada so that their bodies were pressed firmly against each other's.

"It's been a while since I got to kiss you like this," Jada whispered between kisses.

"Too long," Callie said into another kiss before abruptly pulling away. She quickly sat up while resting her body weight on her calves and Jada's hips and pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it to the side.

Jada slipped a hand from Callie's long dark hair onto the base of her neck and used that and Callie's help, to pull herself into a sitting position as well. With more help from Callie, Jada pulled her shirt over her head and threw it somewhere behind Callie.

Callie attacked her with more kisses and Jada couldn't help but moan at the feeling of their breasts pressed together after Callie slowly lowered her back onto the bed. Another moan was ripped from her throat as Callie tore her lips away from Jada's and immediately gently bit down onto the sensitive spot on the side of Jada's neck.

Throwing her head back into the pillow even harder, Jada relaxed while Callie trailed open mouth kisses along her neck, breasts, and stomach.

Once she was finished, Callie rolled to the side of Jada and onto her own back. "Calliope, I want to be intimate with you."

"Jaelynn, you can't," was Callie's protest. "You just had a baby and I will not allow you to pleasure me."

"Sit up and lean your back against my chest," Jada instructed.

"But-I don't want to..." Callie trailed off when she saw the look in Jada's eyes telling her that she wasn't asking, she was telling.

Callie pushed herself up and leaned up against Jada's chest. "Touch yourself," Jada whispered into Callie's ear. "Let me help you."

"You are not-" Callie stopped again when she felt Jada's hands cup both of her breasts.

"I'm going to help you right here," Jada said sternly into Callie's ear once again. "Touch yourself."