90

Jada rolled over when she felt her phone vibrate under her pillow. Burying her face into her pillow, she groaned. Her and Callie had accomplished nothing last night. After Callie's performance in the morning, Jada was feeling incredibly horny the rest of the day.

And Jada had certainly gotten her way last night. No packing was accomplished and Jada woke up sore everywhere. She really had her way with Callie last night and then Callie had dominated her again. And Jada absolutely loved it.

Hearing her phone buzz again from under the pillow, she slowly tried to feel for it. Finding it, her phone vibrated again and she couldn't help but smile.

She had woken up without Callie beside her. Jada knew Callie was likely up and getting ready for their flight tonight. But, it was Callie who had been texting her and it was absolutely adorable.

Hey you, was Callie's first text.

Pretty girl.

Love of my life.

Can I bring you a coffee?

I'm at the store right now and I was going to stop at Tim Hortons.

I know what you like, just let me know.

I love you.

You know how much I love you?

Baby girl, I love you.

Jada smiled and quickly replied back, Yes, you may. Thank you pretty lady. I love you too.

Callie immediately replied back. I gotcha cutie.

You're such a flirt this morning huh? Jada texted back.

Yeah, because of what you do to me.

Jada laughed and quickly typed up another message. Why don't you get us coffee and bring that sexy attitude back to bed?

I can do that, Callie replied. I can fuck you again like I did last night.

I want to fuck you again.

Then come fuck me again. And, bring me coffee.

Jada giggled and clicked off her phone at Callie's last message. Callie had sent her a picture of herself in the car heading to get some coffee.

She pushed herself into a sitting position and pushed the covers off herself to reveal her still nude body. Jada stretched her legs apart, grabbed her phone, and took a very revealing photo to send to Callie.

Making sure the picture was just going to Callie, Jada sent it and captioned it, Come get it baby.

HOLY FUCK. God damn babe, was Callie's reply.

•••

Callie did not miss a beat. She picked up the coffee, and sped home after that really hot picture Jada had sent her. When she got home, Callie ran into the house, took the stairs by two and literally ran into their bedroom. The coffee was quickly set down on the nightstand and she jumped onto the bed to tackle Jada into the mattress.

Soft lips pressed hard against hers as she pinned Jada underneath her. Callie rested herself on one elbow, and used her hand to explore the naked body beneath her. After pulling at two hardened nipples, Callie used her free hand to unbuckle her belt and slip out of her jeans and underwear while her lips were glued to Jada's.

They both moaned into the kisses at the feeling of their cores touching together as Callie rested her body weight above Jada. Pulling away for a breath of air, Callie quickly removed her long sleeve shirt and bra.

Rolling up the shirt in her hand, Callie tossed it behind her while smirking down at Jada. "That was some picture."

"I thought you would like it," Jada replied as Callie once again laid atop her.

"That was hot as fuck," Callie mumbled as she ripped her lips away from Jada's to fill her lungs with a fresh breath of air.

"Did you save it?"

"Of course I saved it," Callie replied as she trailed her hand down Jada's stomach. "I've got a private photo album of all your nudes."

Jada moaned upon feeling Callie's hand stroke between her legs. "I never thought of myself as someone who would send nudes."

"I certainly like this side of you."

Before Jada could reply, she moaned at the feeling of two fingers thrusting hard into her. Feeling Callie's fingers in as far as they could possibly go, Jada shifted her hips upward against Callie and pressed against the palm of Callie's hand.

The new angle gave Callie more leverage and Jada was moaning at just the second thrust. Callie pushed herself onto her elbow, and began pressing rough kisses to Jada's neck. Jada's legs immediately wrapped around Callie's hips and her hands were digging into Callie's back.

As Callie began to push in and out, all Jada could hear was Callie's hard breathing against her neck, the slapping of her wet fingers, and the creaking of the bed that was really beginning to move. Callie was using her knee to push in even harder, and Jada found herself grabbing the headboard to keep it from banging against the wall.

Callie was hitting her favorite spot over and over, and soon Jada's legs tightened around her wife, and nails dug into Callie's back. Jada wasn't nearly as vocal as Callie, but the way Callie was making love to her, her short and quick gasps turned into quiet screams.

"Come for me babe," Callie murmured as she bit down on the soft skin of Jada's neck. "Come on."

"Callie, don't let me!" Jada pleaded as she felt herself tightening around Callie's fingers.

"Come on, come for me baby."

And Jada did. A strain of noises Jada never knew she could make spewed from her mouth as she rode out her orgasm. Callie rested back down onto her, breathing and sweating heavily, but continued to use her fingers to provide gentle pressure. She kissed Jada's neck and collarbone and used her finger to rub and aching clit.

No matter how gentle or rough the sex was, Callie was always very gentle when helping Jada through her orgasm. Once Jada's body stilled below her, Callie gently removed herself from within and pressed more kisses across Jada's upper body.

"Fuck, Calliope," Jada breathed. "Fuck."

Callie pressed a soft kiss to Jada's lips. "I came and got it didn't I?"